Review before accepting!!!

First of all I know it was my fault...

Today for the first time I get an apothecary card!

I save it in my stash to go to the garden and I just accepted the trade for a cluster...

My BIG MISTAKE and for what you will laugh at me...

I have traded the apothecary card for 15 chaos...

I have asked him to return it to me and he has blocked me in the POE.

I know nothing can be done but I leave you the name of the person who took advantage of my mistake...

The price of that person is 35 divines...

Today I learned that you don't have to do things quickly...

I'll keep looking for the Mageblood!

[Removed by Support]
Última edição por Isaac_GGG em 13 de abr de 2024 06:51:58
Último bump em 17 de abr de 2024 06:37:46
hoho we don't single out scammers here.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I have uploaded a photo with the name of the person who took advantage of my mistake and the rules prohibit it...

I have sent him a private message and he does not answer, a friend has written to him in the game and he does not answer...

He created his account in 2013 and he knows very well what he has done...

Today I have learned that there are still miserable people who take advantage of others, I hope it is not the same in real life... although I think so.
"
Bubbaa44 escreveu:
I know nothing can be done but I leave you the name of the person who took advantage of my mistake...

You should report it, but i wouldn't expect any immediate punishment, what happens here is that there would be a flag added to the account, only once enough flags are amassed on an account does the account get banned.

But as you say, at the end of the day YOU still have to verify the transaction, and are actually forced to mouse over the currency you are receiving.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Última edição por lagwin1980 em 13 de abr de 2024 10:30:37
"
lagwin1980 escreveu:
"
Bubbaa44 escreveu:

You should report it, but i wouldn't expect any immediate punishment, what happens here is that there would be a flag added to the account, only once enough flags are amassed on an account dose the account get banned.

Why would they flag the account?

That dude wanted to buy a cluster jewel for 15c and OP handed him an apothecary. OP hovered over the card at least 2 times (1x stash click, 1x inventory click) ignoring the fact that a card looks vastly different than a cluster jewel.

If this was a punishable offense I could go to act 1 town, hand out divine orbs to plebs and get the entire instance banned which sounds funny but is also entirely stupid.

Imagine wanting someone to be banned for your own mistake.
Wonder if those scammers with the swap strat on enlighten 4 with 3 are around ...
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
Once again, scamming is as much part of PoE as trading or price fixing or TfT or mirror market.

If you're not scamming or getting scammed then you're missing an integral part of the game.

Stay save and watch your back exile!
Sorry, at least you got the drop, thats half the point of playing. Sucks to get scammed.

(As usual, GGG protecting the scammers instead of players. Just like TFT and RMTing. Well done.)
Welcome to the poe 'trade system'.
The Apothecary - 25 div
Cluster Jewel - 15 chaos
Learning a lesson - priceless
Some things money can't buy... for everything else, be careful which trades you accept.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional