Review before accepting!!!

"
Fapmobile escreveu:
"
JulianTesla escreveu:
Welcome to the poe 'trade system'.

You probably blame your car if you get a parking ticket.

On occasion I happen to be sipping my coffee when I read a reply like this one. Good to have something handy to wipe the coffee mist off my keyboard. Thanks for making me laugh, but not for wasting a good sip.
I poop, therefore I am.
Him making a mistake doesn't mean the trading system is not a POS
I was actually expecting a reply like

"You probably give parking tickets to people without a car."

Keep your coffees safe.
"Caveat Emptor" is a fundamental principle of free trade. I am not a fan of its pure expression, but it is a stark reminder that the participants of a transaction are, at least to an extent, responsible for checking/ validating that which they are receiving in an exchange. GGG has always kept somewhat of a distance from being the enforcers of legit trading, or vindicators in bad trade scenarios, and they have implied their position by ensuring each party's ability to see clearly what they are getting prior to trade finalization. Don't allow yourself to be rushed, even if legit traders zoom through the process and it can become habit to click without checking; Unscrupulous traders don't always wind up on the receiving end of the rod.
"
Fapmobile escreveu:

You probably blame your car if you get a parking ticket.

You can clearly criticize anyone who has any complaint about GGG, but I make a response and they delete it.

Weak.
Última edição por trixxar em 15 de abr de 2024 21:59:04
The best is that he thought he could get some justice with naming, completely unaware that that's not a thing here...the lessons keep coming.
"
faustian1 escreveu:
The best is that he thought he could get some justice with naming, completely unaware that that's not a thing here...the lessons keep coming.

I named him because I wanted people to know the kind of person he was.
I have values that have little to do with taking advantage of the weakest, but hey, maybe since it's a game and you don't know the other person, many of you don't care.
I sleep very peacefully every night knowing what kind of person I am.
"
Bubbaa44 escreveu:
"
faustian1 escreveu:

I have values that have little to do with taking advantage of the weakest, but hey, maybe since it's a game and you don't know the other person, many of you don't care.

Your own fault for giving him the wrong item.
Also naming them is not allowed on forums because it could easily lead to witch hunt.
For example: I could claim that you scammed me without showing any proof.
Now people would consider you a scammer and not trade with you.

Take responsibility for your own mistake.
"
imanubcake escreveu:
"
Bubbaa44 escreveu:
"
faustian1 escreveu:

Also naming them is not allowed on forums because it could easily lead to witch hunt.

^
!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Última edição por hmcg020 em 16 de abr de 2024 17:13:03
"
imanubcake escreveu:
"
Bubbaa44 escreveu:
"
faustian1 escreveu:

From the first moment I said it was my fault.

But if an expert player (13 years playing) takes advantage of mistakes like this, he is a bad person.

And if you are someone capable of lying to get someone harassed, I'm sorry but you would be a miserable person.

I was hurt and looking for a solution and understanding from the community, it's easy to understand.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional