This community is embarrassing and it needs to stop

"
Dxt44 escreveu:
TLDR You should do what I want. That's embarrassing.

I can see where you spend most of your time lol
"
Ayxera escreveu:

Oh and also, maybe consider the fact that for every strategy you complain about, you are infringing on what someone else finds fun. You are not the only one playing the game.

It would be a good deal for them. As they are not sacrificing their own happiness for others. Stating an obvious opposing sides argument; competing or fighting against each other.

Why Post only positive experience not negative experience? People who are happy have things to say. So does people who are angry and sad.
"
awesome999 escreveu:
"
Ayxera escreveu:

Oh and also, maybe consider the fact that for every strategy you complain about, you are infringing on what someone else finds fun. You are not the only one playing the game.

It would be a good deal for them. As they are not sacrificing their own happiness for others. Stating an obvious opposing sides argument; competing or fighting against each other.

Why Post only positive experience not negative experience? People who are happy have things to say. So does people who are angry and sad.

It would be fine if the negative experiences weren't totally biased, non-factual and sound like angry essays.
hoho meh
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Johny_Snow escreveu:

Doesn't make sense. If you've already given up on a league because you don't like it there is no point in talking about it - you can just go and do something more enjoyable.

Nope. I bet most people here dont play anymore. Its fun to talk in those "hate threads".
"
Ayxera escreveu:
Every day, every hour, there is a post from someone quite literally venting their rage with their keyboard about something that makes their character look bad.

I think the community needs to toughen up and try to push their characters to overcome the new challenges.

I am sick of not being able to even open Reddit and browse the awesome achievements you folks have made, when all I see is "t17 bad, mf bad". It is as if the average person posting here and on Reddit has zero awareness of the game outside of their little bubble and assumes that it is some how everyone elses, or even GGG fault because they had a bad time.

There are issues with the game, do not get me wrong, but one example is if you spent 5 minutes searching youtube you WILL find hundreds of strategies that make MORE divines per hour than "MF party play". If t17 are too hard, then invest in some defences this league. I would normally run 50m dps on my build in previous leagues, but this League my end goal is only 20m. Right now I am doing only 5m damage and t17 are super easy.

Like I said, it is quite literally ignorance and frustration making this community look hella embarrassing, and I want to go back to the days of feeling good when browsing the forums because timmy found a GG watchers eye.

I can do that too, that doesn't mean the game is in a good state. And complaining about people complaining about legit issues doesn't make you less or any better.

To sum up what happened in 3.24:

- The uber fights are gated behind 5 fragments behind T17 maps
- We went from 7~8 slots plus masters to juice a map to just 3~4 slots.
- Maps with high mods and high pack size feel like the Moravie desert if you don't add 4 scarabs.
- How in the world is it healthy for the game to add new maps with boosted drops and nerf the lesser content?
- We went from Scarabs does something, or does something plus add something else to scarabs does something, or scarabs add something if you already have that thing. With 7~8 slots to juice to just 3~4.
- Before we needed 1 scarabs and the Atlas to do a league mechanic, with one or two sextant to boost or not the content. For most of the league mechanics I've tried, now we need the Atlas AND 3 to 4 scarabs to do one, yes 1, league mechanic and for it to not feel awkward.

How is this any good exactly and everybody should be happy?
Última edição por Silverpelt em 16 de abr de 2024 07:27:34
"
Silverpelt escreveu:
"
Ayxera escreveu:
Every day, every hour, there is a post from someone quite literally venting their rage with their keyboard about something that makes their character look bad.

I think the community needs to toughen up and try to push their characters to overcome the new challenges.

I am sick of not being able to even open Reddit and browse the awesome achievements you folks have made, when all I see is "t17 bad, mf bad". It is as if the average person posting here and on Reddit has zero awareness of the game outside of their little bubble and assumes that it is some how everyone elses, or even GGG fault because they had a bad time.

There are issues with the game, do not get me wrong, but one example is if you spent 5 minutes searching youtube you WILL find hundreds of strategies that make MORE divines per hour than "MF party play". If t17 are too hard, then invest in some defences this league. I would normally run 50m dps on my build in previous leagues, but this League my end goal is only 20m. Right now I am doing only 5m damage and t17 are super easy.

Like I said, it is quite literally ignorance and frustration making this community look hella embarrassing, and I want to go back to the days of feeling good when browsing the forums because timmy found a GG watchers eye.

I can do that too, that doesn't mean the game is in a good state. And complaining about people complaining about legit issues doesn't make you less or any better.

To sum up what happened in 3.24:

- The uber fights are gated behind 5 fragments behind T17 maps
- We went from 7~8 slots plus masters to juice a map to just 3~4 slots.
- Maps with high mods and high pack size feel like the Moravie desert if you don't add 4 scarabs.
- How in the world is it healthy for the game to add new maps with boosted drops and nerf the lesser content?
- We went from Scarabs does something, or does something plus add something else to scarabs does something, or scarabs add something if you already have that thing. With 7~8 slots to juice to just 3~4.
- Before we needed 1 scarabs and the Atlas to do a league mechanic, with one or two sextant to boost or not the content. For most of the league mechanics I've tried, now we need the Atlas AND 3 to 4 scarabs to do one, yes 1, league mechanic and for it to not feel awkward.

How is this any good exactly and everybody should be happy?

You are talking rubbish lol. I play SSF and doing just fine, scarabs are common enough to do any league mechanic. And in trade, you have no excuse because they cost 1-2c and are EXTERMELY good!

Also if you cant beat t17 you realistically cant beat ubers so theres that.
"
Ayxera escreveu:
I play SSF and doing just fine

So you have no idea how it looks like for 90% of PoE community that plays trade league.
"
I play SSF
hoho enough said.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
ArtCrusade escreveu:
For a lot of people the only reason for posting here or on Reddit is to share negative experiences, but let's not pretend like that's true for everyone

And for a lot of people the only reason for posting here or on Reddit is to defend the game, no matter what

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional