This community is embarrassing and it needs to stop

Just let the mods do their "job".
You can't change the community.
Isn't this more of a "sign of the times" or just "the internet" rather than the PoE community?

I'm never in favor of "venting". In my head, you should never press "submit" or "post" if you're agitated/angry. It's never productive. That said, always give valid/productive feedback. A game/product can never improve without feedback from the users/comsumers. But that feedback should always be short, precice and productive.

That said (x2), this is a "discussion forum". It should be allowed to have an honest discussion. And if your views on the game (or parts of the game) are rather negative, so be it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Última edição por Phrazz em 16 de abr de 2024 09:38:17
"
Ayxera escreveu:
"
Silverpelt escreveu:

[...]

I can do that too, that doesn't mean the game is in a good state. And complaining about people complaining about legit issues doesn't make you less or any better.

To sum up what happened in 3.24:

- The uber fights are gated behind 5 fragments behind T17 maps
- We went from 7~8 slots plus masters to juice a map to just 3~4 slots.
- Maps with high mods and high pack size feel like the Moravie desert if you don't add 4 scarabs.
- How in the world is it healthy for the game to add new maps with boosted drops and nerf the lesser content?
- We went from Scarabs does something, or does something plus add something else to scarabs does something, or scarabs add something if you already have that thing. With 7~8 slots to juice to just 3~4.
- Before we needed 1 scarabs and the Atlas to do a league mechanic, with one or two sextant to boost or not the content. For most of the league mechanics I've tried, now we need the Atlas AND 3 to 4 scarabs to do one, yes 1, league mechanic and for it to not feel awkward.

How is this any good exactly and everybody should be happy?

You are talking rubbish lol. I play SSF and doing just fine, scarabs are common enough to do any league mechanic. And in trade, you have no excuse because they cost 1-2c and are EXTERMELY good!

Also if you cant beat t17 you realistically cant beat ubers so theres that.

Where did I say we didn't have enough scarabs? You say what I wrote is rubbish by mentioning something I didn't even write about? How does that work?

You're just whining and complaining like the people you despised in your OP for complaining about the nerfs. Your OP literally added nothing to help the state of the game unlike the people complaining about the changes. And your answer to my reply missed the point and you're making up stuff I didn't even write? I mean, seriously?

Go back to play SSF, there's even Ruthless if you like to play a game that's nerfed to the ground.

"
Ayxera escreveu:

Also if you cant beat t17 you realistically cant beat ubers so theres that.

Do you mean, me, I can't run T17 and Uber or you're talking about people in general?
Uber Maven I ain't gonna run that. I'll make more currency selling the 5 fragments for 10 divine than running it once. I do T17 and other Uber alright.

Última edição por Silverpelt em 16 de abr de 2024 16:33:09
"
Phrazz escreveu:
I'm never in favor of "venting". In my head, you should never press "submit" or "post" if you're agitated/angry. It's never productive. That said, always give valid/productive feedback. A game/product can never improve without feedback from the users/comsumers. But that feedback should always be short, precice and productive.

Ranting posts should be long, passionate and full of emotions. It wouldn't be proper ranting otherwise.

Apparently such posts irritates and annoy some people here.
Honestly criticism usually has a negative tone, and for a lot of people the game just simply doesn't work. It feels like the devs lost control of the game some time ago.

The build someone chooses to play has a big impact if the game feels good or not.

Poe is at its worst when nothing dies.

Personally I think GGG has tried to be "hardcore" for too long because what we have now is a game about stat and knowledge checks. No amount of skill will kill atziri if you don't have reflect immunity in some form, for example. A simpler easier game would feel more fun at this point, especially if they tone down how oppressive bad the loot feels unless you use a very specific strategy.
Yep; this is not even a troll essay

I, too, make 5 millions: per hit. The only problem now is to get really tanky...
"
Phrazz escreveu:
Isn't this more of a "sign of the times" or just "the internet" rather than the PoE community?

That said (x2), this is a "discussion forum". It should be allowed to have an honest discussion. And if your views on the game (or parts of the game) are rather negative, so be it.

Logical, well stated, and seemingly genuine input to the thread.

How dare you, Good Sir? How dare you?
I poop, therefore I am.
Most of the feedback is "give me more currency" with "don't remove my exp when I die" sprinkled here and there
Disagree tbh, the moment ppl stop to complain you either have the perfect game or game is pretty much dead and there just is nobody left to complain.

Yes some are going too far, overreact or it’s a little bit kindergarten but usually those who give feedback/complain just have passion for the game and want it to improve (or at least not get worse)
Doesn’t mean they should always do what ppl want, but if you’re a fan and there’s a change that makes you quit a few days into the league (like T17 maps, they‘re dogshit) i see really no problem when ppl post about it, it’s honestly more of a problem if they don’t!

What would be the alternative? Just quit and move on? Well most ppl do that, but if everyone would it doesn’t really help the game, the player or the devs/company.
Dont forget that those people who writing trash are not talking for all .

Its like 1-3% of the players are unhappy and write bad things.

The majority of players playing the game and have fun and dont bother writing or reading the trash.

and its kinda normal that you only talk about bad things and dont write about all the good stuff.
Thats why it looks like everything is negative and rarely a positive thread pops up.
Última edição por Delamonica em 16 de abr de 2024 15:26:26

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional