Beta key contest!

A user that registered today,doesn't have beta OR a supporter status giving away 5 keys?

All you have to do is feed him Riot Points that cost less than a beta key he's giving away?

[sarcasm]SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT[/sarcasm]
IGN MaleMan.
Drop me a private message if i won any of your auctions.
Última edição por emitasx em 4 de jul de 2012 07:17:07
"
emitasx escreveu:

SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT

sure?

oh thanks, i'm on it
am already level 5, when u get lvl 3 u get free rp and u cn buy the exp boost that helps so much. :D
"
emitasx escreveu:

SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT

Wait is this irony or you really mean it? lol
Guys, while you're at it, maybe you'll farm some gold for me in d3?
You'll get some keys in return. You can trust me.
"
anastas1a6 escreveu:
Guys, while you're at it, maybe you'll farm some gold for me in d3?
You'll get some keys in return. You can trust me.

Just make a new post and a new contest if u're serious about it lol.
Seen posts like this on other games...guess what? All scams.
"
Grimdorf escreveu:
Seen posts like this on other games...guess what? All scams.

You don't say.

Guys, seriously, look at the user that made this post. If he had 5 keys he would be a diammond supporter or at least a supporter. AT LEAST he would be a beta member (he would have used a beta key for his account), but instead he seems to have paid to open a contest to give away keys in exchange of you making accounts in his League of Legends referral link so that he gets free stuff in League of Legends without having to pay for them (so, basically, he would be paying so that he doesn't have to pay... get it? no sense at all).
I don't recommend wasting your time on leveling a League of Legends account to get a beta key for this game, it's not gonna happen. He is lying to you.
(however I do recommend playing League of Legends, great game :P)
Última edição por Sere312 em 4 de jul de 2012 12:42:46
I got a level 22 acc, i will do this later. Save a key for me and i will do this later as said. THanks
Just take a picture of the thread (complete with referral link), get to level 10 and have proof and if he doesn't deliver, report him.

They might not ban him, but they will take away all of his referral benefits.

GGG might ban him from playing PoE so he doesn't get to enjoy either game.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional