Beta key contest!

Am level 10 wheres my key!? :d am excited that was easy. Just gotta wait for him to respond now
"
mark18937 escreveu:
Am level 10 wheres my key!? :d am excited that was easy. Just gotta wait for him to respond now

hopefully he does respond xP
"
mark18937 escreveu:

Private message me your email :D, yay first one to get a key!
"
zere1337 escreveu:
"
mark18937 escreveu:

TY for this contest, 2 easy bro for 1 key :p
I got the email but maybe i should give it to ma friend. He told me bout this game and he rlly wants to play it real bad cuz he cnt get D3. Its alot money for D3 D:
"
emitasx escreveu:
A user that registered today,doesn't have beta OR a supporter status giving away 5 keys?

All you have to do is feed him Riot Points that cost less than a beta key he's giving away?

[sarcasm]SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT[/sarcasm]

Thought I explained this already, Im going to play this game when it comes out. I dont need a beta key because im busy at the moment,(work! :/) O yea and the reason for not just buying rp is you get exclusive things for referring that you cant buy with rp.
"
zere1337 escreveu:
All it takes is one user to complete this :D, so I can prove that he/she got their beta key.

You can go on d2jsp.com and trade 5 keys for 1,000 forum gold. And 1,000 forum gold can be spent on 20+ refferals.
"
mark18937 escreveu:
"
zere1337 escreveu:
"
mark18937 escreveu:

TY for this contest, 2 easy bro for 1 key :p
I got the email but maybe i should give it to ma friend. He told me bout this game and he rlly wants to play it real bad cuz he cnt get D3. Its alot money for D3 D:

What a coincidence! xD

Of course you aren´t a Beta-Member...

Please post the Nick of your Friend, before you give him the Key, so we can see that his Status actually updates to Beta-Member.

Every other behaviour seems as if two Multiaccounts are working together.
bro am talking to ma friend rite now xD, on the phone. ill evn giv u the code AFTER eithr me or my frind uses it. or else u cn steal it and thts not good.
"
YoureABooRad escreveu:
"
zere1337 escreveu:
All it takes is one user to complete this :D, so I can prove that he/she got their beta key.

You can go on d2jsp.com and trade 5 keys for 1,000 forum gold. And 1,000 forum gold can be spent on 20+ refferals.

hw dos that work, i nvr heard about tht? wht else cn u trade on thir?
"
YoureABooRad escreveu:
"
zere1337 escreveu:

hmmm, that would seem like a nice deal. Even though I never heard about it I already started this contest so I can't do that now.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional