Beta key contest!

Make sure your playing on the NA server for League of legends or else wont work :/ because thats where the referral is at. Im sorry for this late announcement but I just assumed everyone would know to play on the NA server because I was speaking English.
Última edição por zere1337 em 5 de jul de 2012 17:00:51
Damn on you... Where can I check what's my server? I just followed your link and didn't choose any servers...
lol ? :D 5 keys and no forum title ? hmm, nice :D
Sorry for my bad english, but I hope you will all understand me. (I speak in really primitive english) :)
"
Netherprcek escreveu:

Yeah don't bother just some guy creating accounts promoting himself....

all the accounts that got keys are few days old lol
IGN MaleMan.
Drop me a private message if i won any of your auctions.
Katerpie if you followed the link then its on NA server and yes I see your name on referrals so your good :p
"
emitasx escreveu:
"
Netherprcek escreveu:

Yeah don't bother just some guy creating accounts promoting himself....

all the accounts that got keys are few days old lol

If that is the truth then that means there is only me, you, and some other dude on this thread, which then will be pointless because your proving I am fake to only one other person who also thinks I am fake.
So let's check if it's a fake contest =D I'm finally 10 lvl! Please, check your referals and send me a promised key
Oh crap i was playing on EU WEST server !
1 more hour and ill be taking a beta key
wait dude am i in you refferal? username grimmiw123 anwear quickly please couse if i am not ima go ballistic
Última edição por Grimmi123 em 5 de jul de 2012 18:19:16

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional