Beta key contest!

Still no beta key... May be tomorrow...
lvl 10 username grimmiw123 beta key plz
Última edição por Grimmi123 em 5 de jul de 2012 20:08:05
From what i can see from posts, 2 people maybe 3 have completed the required level 10 and have not recieved a beta keya as of yet. Just a clarification for anyone reading this who is thinking about leveling a toon for a key.

I say give the guy 24 hours after the post of the finished level 10 and then report him for offering a fake key scam to the admins.
PM Me if you have completed this contest.
You have 2 people that you should be able to see have completed the 10 levels you required from what they state on the forums here. Katerpie and Grimmi123, both of whom you owe a beta key. Don't ask them to PM you, you PM them the key as you promised.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Guys, who are taking part in contest, I think you should stop leveling untill I get beta key, cause it may be a fake...
"
katerpie escreveu:
Guys, who are taking part in contest, I think you should stop leveling untill I get beta key, cause it may be a fake...

I got 1 frm him, but idk if he has mor. he said he has 5 but i bet he nly has 1. gl to all u
i cn tell u hs name in league of legends f u want me to :D
"
mark18937 escreveu:
"
katerpie escreveu:

I got 1 frm him, but idk if he has mor. he said he has 5 but i bet he nly has 1. gl to all u

this looks awfully suspicious

1.zere and katerpie, if you got a beta key, how come neither of you haven't used it yet to become a beta member?

2. where did this person get 5 beta keys?, one or two, hmm okay, that's reasonable, but 5 extra?
did he just buy 5 keys to do this give-away so he can get easy IP on LOL?
did he get a whole bunch of friend keys from farming accounts?
or am i just an idiot and this person is well known on the internet, and just simply got 5 free keys...

3. he will only get 250ip on LOL for every ref reaching lvl 5, and only 10,000 for 100 people, which isn't much at all
-if he bought the keys, why wouldn't he just spend the money to buy from the LOL store?
-if he's well known on the internet, why would he still need to be doing shit like this to gain so little on LOL?
-making a bunch of accounts just to do this give away?, why doesn't he just play LOL and earn the IP while having fun?

just my thoughts on this...

Última edição por IMSilver em 6 de jul de 2012 03:39:24
Think i was just cheated on the eve of my birthday =(
Well, «lucky» me...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional