Explosive Arrow - How to simulate an 8-Link or even more - With Video!

Why is my thread moved to another category if it's not a bug?
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I think the biggest problem with a weapon swap is the delay with swapping weapons; it's pretty annoying to deal with and would considerably cut down on DPS; I would think it would work though. Effects that wear off when the gem's removed are ones that affect the player, no?
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
Troly escreveu:
Why is my thread moved to another category if it's not a bug?

I'd assume a mod moved it here rather than a dev.

Anyway neat trick dude.
I play a high level(currently 87 in the 1 month race at the time of this posting) CI Explosive Arrow Witch and I can confirm this trick is very awesome. I was able to unspec about 4 mana nodes as I now use way less mana and it allows me to 5 stack multiple mobs without ever running out of mana.

Come check it out @ www.twitch.tv/GreatOnePoE if you wish!

Also I will be making a guide for this build as it has been requested a lot, so stay tuned for that!
Once upon a time this game was my life.
For the second linked arrow, instead of worrying about attack speed and mana cost could we instead focus on loot? ie, the second arrow linked to iir and iiq, would we then see additional rariety and items dropped by any mobs tat die to the 5 stack explosion? I understand the current burning mechanics and iir iiq, but iirc the explosion itself still takes those gems into account if they are the cause of death for a mob.

Anyone done any testing on this?
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
"
goatcheese61 escreveu:
For the second linked arrow, instead of worrying about attack speed and mana cost could we instead focus on loot? ie, the second arrow linked to iir and iiq, would we then see additional rariety and items dropped by any mobs tat die to the 5 stack explosion? I understand the current burning mechanics and iir iiq, but iirc the explosion itself still takes those gems into account if they are the cause of death for a mob.

Anyone done any testing on this?

It's pretty hard to test IIR IIQ on this, but I tested other gems. I tried to do the technique backwards, starting with the fast arrow and after that add the iginte and life leech arrows, the result was that there is no life leech and no ignite at all, so that's why I think that nothing applies that is on the fast arrows.

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
This bug actually makes EA a lot stronger in PvP. People can't run with 100% projectile speed GMP + LMP + Faster attacks explosive arrows.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
"
DeltruS escreveu:
This bug actually makes EA a lot stronger in PvP. People can't run with 100% projectile speed GMP + LMP + Faster attacks explosive arrows.

Mark just said its not a bug.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Real filth.
pure evil! Just like going dual totems and still having traps do damage :D
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional