[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

I have one more question too.

How is possible have so many auras? I have wrath = 60% reserved mana
And other auras like Discipline, hatred and haste have too so many % reserved.

Dont underestand how have all of them.
Why isn't Vaal Pact prioritized in this build anymore?
"
Aloone escreveu:

In this build you only get to run 2 aura's normally. And that's with an Alpha Howl with reduced mana gem in it. Normally we run hatred & grace. If you have enough mana to spare due to a high mana pool u can run some levels of clarity in it aswell. I haven't seen someone running this build yet with 3 60% aura's. Maybe you were watching one of invalesco's old videos, they are from before the aura changes.

how this amu works with this build ?
ING: Pan_Samolodzik
"
Djangooo escreveu:
"
Aloone escreveu:

In this build you only get to run 2 aura's normally. And that's with an Alpha Howl with reduced mana gem in it. Normally we run hatred & grace. If you have enough mana to spare due to a high mana pool u can run some levels of clarity in it aswell. I haven't seen someone running this build yet with 3 60% aura's. Maybe you were watching one of invalesco's old videos, they are from before the aura changes.

This.

back then the +flat value auras (wrath, discipline, grace) only required flat mana reservation instead of %mana reservation, which led to party playing being disco dancefests due to all the auras. Now, I would prob have one defensive aura and one offensive aura (hatred). defensive aura - discipline if i were solo-ing or grace if i were in a team of ES users (who would run discipline anyway). Again, there are no hard or fast rules and just go with the one that suits your playing style
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
imjoni escreveu:
Why isn't Vaal Pact prioritized in this build anymore?

they moved vaal pact away from the center of the tree to the bottom, making it harder to get to. If you find reflect becoming a problem because of your high DPS, you should probably have enough currency to repath your skilltree according to the second version and head towards vaal pact. Initially though for leveling purposes, it might not be wise to head directly to vaal pact as it'll be quite a toil to head in that direction without there being much benefit gained per level (alot of points being spent on pathing nodes rather than useful build-essential nodes)
Build of the Week 14
"
Aloone escreveu:
Hi,

first, thanks for your awesome guide. I am new in this game and i am so lame, sorry for stupid questions.

I have few questions.
1) Is your build actual with PoE version? I am talking about skill tree(s), leveling and end too.
2) Can i play it from lvl 1 on domination league?
3) What about gems? How i can find that gems? I have lvl 40 shadow but i didnt see 90% of that gems.

Thanks for answers.

You're welcome :)

1) ya the skilltree is current. although I daresay some of the wording in my guide might still be based on the old versions - e.g. ruthless difficulty. the guide is just too long for me to proof-read through right now

2) i would really really discourage you from doing so - you'll probably end up raging and feeling constipated for at least a month or so. Try something simpler and come back to this when you've got a good grasp of the game mechanics imo. Not many ppl succeed the first time and those who do so usually only through pure stubbornness.

3) Trading/quest rewards/drops - trading is usually reliable, but then again it'll take a bit of experience to be able to identify the trade-worthy gems from your quest rewards and use them to trade for the gems that you need

"
Makavelit0t0 escreveu:

wish you luck invalesco hope you come back soon :>

Thank you Makavelit :)

"
ragebringer11 escreveu:

how this amu works with this build ?

Decent amu for defensive purposes. Might add abit of offense because of the str - but nothing substantial
Build of the Week 14
Thanks Invalesco!

I am on cruel 2nd act now. Still not CI and i am using only Wrath aura now with reduced mana. Its big dps boost for me and without its rly hard to do anything. With discipline i have better ES but no damage : )

I will level mana reduced gem and than i will try 2 auras.
"
Aloone escreveu:
Thanks Invalesco!

I am on cruel 2nd act now. Still not CI and i am using only Wrath aura now with reduced mana. Its big dps boost for me and without its rly hard to do anything. With discipline i have better ES but no damage : )

I will level mana reduced gem and than i will try 2 auras.

Hey Aloone. I started on domination from nothing with my friends and went straight ninja flicker wadaaaaap build.

Tips:

1) Don't get CI too soon. But make sure your build is made so you can immediatly skill it when you have the levels. When you have the ES to run it it will boost your performance amazingly. Why? Bloodrage! This buff is so core it will feel like a completely different build. I went CI the moment I had a shield with about 300 ES and armor with about 400 ES. I had about 2000 ES when I specced it. Another tip I can give you is that you save up 5 talent points so you can immediatly take the ES nodes after CI when you spec into it. You'll need them.

2) When you are CI: don't start flickering like mad just because you can. Because you can't. You'll die alot more even though it's oh-so-fun. I've also noticed that you have to run hatred (don't run wrath) very, very soon. Freezing mobs is essential for this build to work. I would also advice saving up for a 14%+Q lighting strike. Free pierce is what makes you strong. Hold shift, and lightning strike away. Finish with flicker if you can.

3) Buy daggers that increase your DPS once in a while. You can always sell your old one. DPS is important if you want to progress with this build. If you are looking for a dagger, ignore elemental damage. Just add up your physical dmg (min + max), divide by 2 and multiply by attack speed. ((A+B)/2))*AS. This gives you a rough estimate of your DPS. Elemental doesn't scale aswell with your nodes, so it might look like a good dagger, while it actually isn't.

4) Work on your resists. I know this is basic but the biggest danger with this build is getting oneshotted. If you don't get oneshotted, you can run away to regen it again.

5) My best tip I can give you is this: you will see your friends or people in your party perform better than you. Always. They have easier builds that get their top DPS alot faster than we do. You'll feel like you are doing nothing at all. It's true, you will suck most of your time. But oh the good feeling when you upgrade an item slot. This build works exponentially. Every time you upgrade something you perform so much better. I'm at a point now where I'm easily doing the same DPS as my friends while permafreezing the packs AND i'm immune to chaos dmg. So this tip is for you: hold on, keep going and gather currency. The payoff is so worth it!

If you have any more questions feel free to ask them. I'm getting pretty used to the build and how it works. Sitting on level 84 now with 30k double strike DPS and 12k lightning strike :)

Kind regards,

Django
Última edição por Djangooo em 4 de dez de 2013 21:07:59
Big thank you Django,

awesome advices. I am lvl 46 now, and working on ES nodes. I will try upgrade my dagger and change wrath for hatred if i will find this gem.

Good idea to safe 5 points.

Now i have 800 hp and 500 es ... 500 dmg double strike and 400 dmg lighting strike. But its with wrath.

Btw this is my actual dagger, worth it on my level?
Spoiler
http://prntscr.com/28ut5d
Última edição por Aloone em 5 de dez de 2013 06:31:24

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional