Cyclone/Multistrike is amazing ( oh, but the desync)

The desync from Cyclone + Multistrike is far worse than anything else I have seen. CoC + Discharge cannot compare to Cyclone + Multistrike in terms of desync.
If you use Cyclone + Multistrike, you may not even be in the same screen you are looking at after typing /oos, it is very bad. You can possibly be several screens away from what you are seeing.
This is most likely the reason why it got disabled. After the first or second Cyclone, you probably aren't in the same screen as what you are seeing. Your cyclone no longer kills enemies, because you aren't there.
Cyclone and multistike made cyclone very hard to control...unless you stacked the crap out of attack speed making controlling it a little bit more manageable...but even then it was still a bit hard to control, I think that's why they blocked us using it...just a bad combo, that and it makes the ability desync even more.
Última edição por justinmm1988 em 22 de nov de 2014 21:22:08
"
Zedda escreveu:
Sorry to bump this, but does cyclone + multistrike work any more? I cannot get it to work.

thank you for misleading me into the impression that BrianWeissman posted something in his own game forum (again).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional