Cyclone/Multistrike is amazing ( oh, but the desync)

@MrMocharaid: My build for my lvl 64 dualist:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABS0OPA6tEuEUIBRxGNsZLhv6IWAl3yftKLUppTIJOlI9_ECgQ5xHfkp9UEdQUFRJVgRXDVhjWfNbr18_YEtgiGEhYVJlTWegah5uaXKpdO108XrvfNmE2YTvhmCHaod2jM-QCpBskc6ZK565ns2fy6QZpzCoGKmUq8WsqrndvYG-p8APxtjKkNIh0k3ZYd0N51LvDu9O8i_2SPe-_MU=

Currently progressing north from resolute technique towards the last endurance charge and more %-life.

Going fairly well through merciless act3 at the moment.. Still looking for that 5L..
I hear going for crit works really well with cyclone, if you roll a crit, all your next hits are crits or somesuch.
That's actually correct, but by the same token, misses are also equally annoying which is why Resolute Technique is pretty much a must-have, making crits useless.
"
"
Acrosis escreveu:
That's actually correct, but by the same token, misses are also equally annoying which is why Resolute Technique is pretty much a must-have, making crits useless.

CORRECT

The guy who said I was wrong says the guy saying I was right is right.... DID I BLOW YOUR MIND YOU TROLL?
"
justinloase escreveu:
Yep that one too. But would like to try that with aoe increases, you have to learn how to drive your man well with the slim width conc eff gives but you get used to it, bumped my upper lvl cyclone dps by like 3000

conc effect can easily be offset by taking the aoe passives, and its a HUGE damage buff. Worth it
I have a lvl85 cyclone duellist, tried to multistrike it but I almost instantly forgot about it. With MS you just have no control anymore on your skill once it's casted. Along with that, dsync is already pretty bad with cyclone without MS, so... My 6L is : Cyclone - WED - Added Fire - Concentrated effect - Faster Attacks - Life Leech. And I agree with the fact that the little obstacles that prevent you from spinning are the most annoying stuff for any cyclone character.
IGN : @Morgoth
Cyclone is without a doubt, my favorite skill in all of Path of Exile. I spent countless hours whirling merrily around Act 4 in Classic D2, so the skill evokes powerful nostalgia. On top of that, it's a seriously underrated skill, especially with the buffs to melee survivability.

I have a level 80 1-handed Axe-using Cyclone Duelist who absolutely destroys end game content. My gear isn't even all that amazing: 65ish resists, 3500 life, 3500 armor. But my damage is so high that mobs just disentegrate, and the insane attack speed of my Cyclone keeps me at full life and mana pretty much constantly.

If you haven't tried it recently, Cyclone is worth a second look. It should not be dismissed.
why multistrike it? it gives less dmg per hit, if you are going physical build this is bad .... the attack speed is nice .... but you can get fast enough speed for cyclone since there is so much IAS in the game its not even funny ... even cyclone itself gives ias and hits twice per spin ... seriously too much ias in the game, unlike casting speed.
"
BrianWeissman escreveu:
the buffs to melee survivability.

I lol'd, twice.
"
Snifnix escreveu:
"
BrianWeissman escreveu:
the buffs to melee survivability.

I lol'd, twice.

in a row

watching the crow