[0.10.0] Low-Life/Pain Attunement Caster Shadow

what gem i need for this build ? i cannot see in the decription of guide
Its the cold to fire gem.
ok finally did the overhaul that was promised. Whew! was a huge write-up. If any of you spot any mistakes or any suggestions/improvements to be made just post on this thread so i can correct it. much appreciated!

Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Thanks for all your work!

For someone who is just starting PoE and is looking for a safe cold caster build, would it be viable to use the cold build without pain attunement? I can't find a guide for a cold caster with regular HP/ES defense to save my life.
"
Voidsurge escreveu:
Thanks for all your work!

For someone who is just starting PoE and is looking for a safe cold caster build, would it be viable to use the cold build without pain attunement? I can't find a guide for a cold caster with regular HP/ES defense to save my life.

Yup it would :) Just drop pain attunement, and maybe ghost reaver as well and just take more DPS nodes. Without pain attunement and life reservation this build should be quite tanky
Build of the Week 14
Thanks for your quick answer. Which aura(s) would you recommend to drop if I play the build without Pain Attunement (since I assume I won't be able to run all 4 on mana)?
Quite nice conversion.

By the way, is there no new ice+fire build? I was following ur ice+fire crit caster build :)
Man, I was building my shadow as coldfire. Probably gonna stick with it, but this build is very intriguing. One thing I noticed is you keep the +20 maximum health passive even into the full build. Wouldn't it have long been outscaled by % health modifiers by then? Or does it scale in a way that I'm unfamiliar with? There's an 8% health node in the templar tree you could take.
where did the coldfire build went? i cant find it now lol
Shucks, there were people using the coldfire build? lol I didn't know. Sorry about that, I'll add it in again heh

edit: it's now here

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/78570
Build of the Week 14
Última edição por Invalesco em 27 de jan de 2013 17:23:32

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional