Season Three, Event 7: Descent

Might give this one a try :)
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Why does it always say it started but it never has? It really gets frustrating when i wait there for 10 minutes for it to say it started and it turns out I have to wait another hour?
"
JS_ThePro escreveu:
Why does it always say it started but it never has? It really gets frustrating when i wait there for 10 minutes for it to say it started and it turns out I have to wait another hour?

??

Where does it says it started?
"
JS_ThePro escreveu:

Hmm, maybe you need to go into your account preferences setting and check to make sure it's set for the right timezone? Or there's a bug somewhere on there end that only affects certain people/timezones?
Yep, there is definitely a bug some where. I'm US EST and I get the PST times. My profile is set correctly and post times show correctly. Even in game it shows PST and not my PC clock time/website time.

This race says it starts 8 PM, but it actually starts 11PM EST.

I'm used to it, but new people are definitely confused over it.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
Última edição por Fluffhead em 29 de jun de 2013 20:50:26
woo Diablo 1 league, cheers!

Although, would be probably much nicer if it was 2-6 hours :|
Make sure your computer has the right timezone!
Is Decent hardcore or are their respawns?
Where do you register for this? Never done an event before but this is just so much to my liking :D
I am going to run Witch curious for this race. What are you guys planning on running?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional