Season Three, Event 7: Descent

so do you have to make hardcore or can you do chaos?
Died to desync goats because the level is overpopulated and super cramped.
Died again to desync goats that deal damage to you, then appear next to you.

Both times sweat buckets up to level 5 when you can use a short bow because of the tediousness. Seriously most trying experience of all my time in racing (note: not difficult, but tedious, obnxious etc).

Between the season prizes and this race mode, I think I may have it in me to try this one more time before I decide whether or not to peace out for this season.
Última edição por boof em 29 de jun de 2013 23:32:37
Got this

and NO int items other than fucking chests.
Then got LMP'd by merveils cunts. GG.
Need to change TR to have int so you can glitch it on with intelligence.
Killed by RNG...

No freaking wisdom scrolls anywhere!

I had an inventory full of yellows and couldn't identify anything. Got to level 7 before finding my 1st wisdom scroll.

Did get a 17% ice shot... but would have preferred 17% freeze pulse.
Última edição por Qiox em 29 de jun de 2013 23:39:30
Wish I had time for this whole race.

Can you guys at GGG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix weapon swap? I would love to have one set with a move only with wands, then be able to swap with a main attack mace on my left mouse move click.

Just like the weapons I and II, we should be able to swap I and II with our skill keybinds at the same time.

/signed
a true fan
Última edição por IamtheAxeMan em 29 de jun de 2013 23:51:45
Died with a ranger at 7 to Alira. The start was beyond retarded, couldn't kill a shit in a freakin lvl 1 zone!
Then died with a duelist in the cruel freezing nightmare zone.

WHERE exaclty are the increased drop rates? FFS I didn't even got a medium life or a single coral ring drop...

Statue zone - seriosuly? That some major trolling...
OMG I died with 19 secs left in the race I can't fucking believe it. Damn merveil daughters... the worst part is that I panicked and chose "Options" instead of "Logout" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
"
merendero escreveu:
OMG I died with 19 secs left in the race I can't fucking believe it. Damn merveil daughters... the worst part is that I panicked and chose "Options" instead of "Logout" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Good news is with Descent, even if you die, you still get credit for whatever level you reached...so all you actually lost was 19 seconds of farming time.

Does this mean I won? ;v
4th place templar.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional