Season Three, Event 15: Descent

Perma Frooze to dead in Abys as well :(
Lame cause the map terrain is so unclear, even the mini map. Got cornered cause I couldn't find a way out. Good game tough, next time I'll be better.
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Última edição por Promo1987 em 1 de jul de 2013 14:00:27
So....perpetus is in this game mode. Kind of really upset I found him with 2 minutes left and I was level 16 with no chance of top 20 or level 18 rewards. Tough death.
Can we get this league every day next season? This mode is awesome! :D
Diviner's Strongbox: An Exile's CCG
Got stuck in some whirling blades mobs against a wall, ALMOST survived with my life on hit. Atleast I got level 16.

Double uniques this time.

Man, wish I had RNG like this every race... got so many good rares, and I had several alchs and chaos left when race ended since I had no use for them

Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Get to frozen abyss, only path blocked by lmp merviels chosen, yay.
Was close but not quite to 10 for the extra cold res ug.
ign: Anviss
Ok now I know the chest settings for mara. I believe it's similar to other classes with different gems.

But I hate the Frozen Abyss.

Why the hell is this area 2-3 times as big as the following ones? Devs should really reveal the map I hate going into dead ends.
To me it seems frozen abyss gets bigger and bigger. I am not wasting 10 minutes in 2 areas in a 1h race but why in Frozen Abyss?

This is just stupid.

And to me it seems killing early bosses drop better items than later bosses.

My first full descent race (only managed to play half a race so far do to logging in half way through).

Was awesome! Loved it!

My gear:

Spoiler

Love the fact that it is only an hour. You can pretty much go crazy with crafting orbs.
Frozen Abyss with -20% resistances is really funny... what a frustrating experience. You love your player base, don't you?
haha i failed so hard. I was only lvl 19 still when reaching merc (26 lvl) So I got penaltized so much. also -30% lighting res there vs spark mages + lighting thorns. How I lived through it and got the the next zone.. I still don't understand, was fuqqen scary.

Also next zone I hit as 21, and it's lvl 29 so xp penalty was pretty harsh :P
IGN: Rollface

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional