Season Three, Event 15: Descent

"
Einheart escreveu:

These are pretty much best-in-slot for a race like this if you're playing melee, wtf. Depending one when you got them they could have carried you into top-10 just fine.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Yay I didn't die in a one hour league finally. Sure, I only made it to level 11 but my goal was to survive all the way through, and I made it to Cruel (if barely).
Died in Frozen Abyss: got frozen several times before one was finally lethal. Good race though. My first descent and I loved it:)
"
moozooh escreveu:
"
Einheart escreveu:

These are pretty much best-in-slot for a race like this if you're playing melee, wtf. Depending one when you got them they could have carried you into top-10 just fine.

I know, right? I got them decently early too, if only I hadn't gotten stuck.

Looking forward to more Descents!
This was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Thank you GGG for providing these awesome races. I only wish there were many more of them.

Got a lucky +1 cold level roll on my sceptre, which gave a huge boost. Was 1-shot in the last minute of the race by a champion Discharge mob. Those guys are nasty.
I had the chance to play the last 10 mins of this race, and for the first time. was really fun.

BUT, I reached the second area(dark forest) and right before the timer ended I was greeted by some very unusual creatures, SKELETAL BEARS! now wtf was that? I didn't know there are new monsters in descent, I killed one and saw his new death animation then the race ended... thing got me so thrilled! where can I find more info on this and descent overall?
IGN:-@Ekolite
------@Krilian
Well Rank 38 my first descent, not bad im happy :D
"
moozooh escreveu:
"
Einheart escreveu:

I got Goldrim as lvl 2 as marauder.. It would say it is even better considering the resist penalties later on :D.. Besides, not being able to evade makes all the lovely armor/evasion gear useless.
Última edição por Hassefar60 em 1 de jul de 2013 14:29:24
What's a general strategy for these kinds of events? I was trying to clear a lot of an area before moving on because I was under-leveled, but it seems instead like people are rushing ahead.

Are there key mobs or areas to skip? The statues took me absolutely forever to clear. Also, anyone have a link to that chest reward database?

Getting this and two coral amulets was amazing for survivability. I probably could have gotten a lot farther than level 12 if I wasn't such a noob at racing (also, people were hyping up Merveil as one of the worst zones, but with my survivability, it actually became one of the best farming spots!).

Descent is so goddamn fun. It's completely revitalized the game for me.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional