Season Three, Event 19: Descent

Danm Rank #1 Overall level 11-16 then died at near 17 to a one-shot from a rare flicker with power charges. He crit me for over 350 hp. Sucks, maybe next time.

Looks like Goratha and Yolobris just died as well, currently third maur, but looks like 2 more people about to overtake me and then eventually them. 15 Min left :)

Edit - Gear at time of death:

IGN: Aphromatic
==> www.twitch.tv/aphromatic <==
PM me if you have any questions!
Última edição por Aphromatic em 2 de jul de 2013 17:47:30
How do you guys deal with the Merveil boss? I was just swarmed with endless mobs and exploders with almost no resists. I managed to kill some one by one but the rare mob with ES I couldn't get him and he kept temp chaining me so annoying. Died at lvl 11.
vaal or no balls

God I love trying new stuff out to see how it goes in descent, ROA feels pretty great if you skip ... the rhoas hahaha
Got OS by a Merveil's Daughter, second time on my second try. Next time I'll play offscreen murders. GG to the first 10 of each class!
These are the strangest of times:
Sanctuary is no longer a sanctuary and being Exiled is like coming home.
This post contains major irony

A race based totally on skill:

Superp Resync code:

/oos

Really dumb Permastun mechanics.....

Also why do mob following still gets predicted on the client this is a major desync cause.

Última edição por Hilbert em 2 de jul de 2013 17:51:27
Died in frozen abyss again, first had an LMP yellow bitch which almost oneshotted me everytime, then I had a pack of blues. By this time my pots were depleted as I couldn't kill them fast enough with traps and freezepulsing would mean I got frozen. Tried to rush through to get some easier packs to refill pots but alas, no luck.

Dem perma-freeze Merveil's daughters

Almost got through the frozen abyss, then died instantly to desync + lmp freezing pulse + some exploders. Would have broken the record for sure, now im depressed knowing that i probably wont get this opportunity again. Ground Slam with a shitty weapon and only a couple attack speed nodes was killing stuff twice as fast as freezing pulse or EK.

This is the most fucked up race ever.
Última edição por Condemned em 2 de jul de 2013 17:56:19
Hehe, died at the same spot .. i wish i had recorded that mess. Dunno if desync, lag or whatever. I got teleported every few seconds across the room.
"
skinnay escreveu:
was the #15 shadow, died 35 minutes in :(

merveil's daughter freezelocked me with increased crit chance and damage mod

my gear

no gloves dropped for me. ever.
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]

EK + Faster projectiles and freeze pulse, found boots just before I hit 12 (faster projectiles requires G-G link) and alched for those stats... rings needed chaos's and alchs to make them like that, and scepter dropped from first zone end boss....
ign:mptyspace
Última edição por mptyspace em 2 de jul de 2013 17:56:50

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional