Season Three, Event 19: Descent

Lol when I was fighting the Merveil daughters I was spamming /oos almost every 3 seconds. There were so many mobs all in such a small area. The perfect environment for desync.
vaal or no balls
Descent races have been known to have desync issues, but this one was just ridiculous. Around every corner, another desync. In a single room, I desync'd and /oos'd probably upwards to two dozen times and goats kept appearing on me every time I took a step or two further. Finally died at level 7, and it was both the worst desyncing descent so far, and my worst scoring descent so far.

I want to know whether GGG has done anything about this problem. I'd even be satisfied to hear that they're at least looking into it.
Participant in race seasons 3/5/7, Legacy HC, Harbinger HC, and Betrayal leagues. I primarily play homebrews.
already deleted my character, found ice nova at first boss as witch... but i fucked up in lvl 10.
How do i change my signature?

Sick RNG with the weapons, got the second one after merveil and the first one right before. Best performance so far (2 chaos drops too)
Última edição por Hegemege em 2 de jul de 2013 18:01:54

Finally won a race thank you RNG gods :D
"
Buchy escreveu:

Finally won a race thank you RNG gods :D

And my 2H marauder found his maul only on level 6 =P
11th overall and 10th duelist and I rerolled after a 5 min death.

Other classes need better starts.
@Tocohl

this thing , i found it in the second zone, and could not replace it xD
gg
gl hf next time
once I got this, everything was easy

and my first race where I survived Merveil, wohooo

to bad i messed up late game.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional