Unable to Map File error report search!

Yet another error. Just as I entered Act 3. It's always in Act 3...

And another... I really should start posting each and every instance this happens.
And again, this time during the fight against Piety :/
---------------------------
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 5045157888 Size: 15118459
OK

Act 3 :/ happens in the act 2 town as well..every time
Now this is new. This happened in Act 1 Merciless as I was farming Ledge. Given, it happened after I've farmed Ledge for the umpteenth time, and I must say this is the first time it happened to me in Act 1.

Also, I haven't been posting any more errors because I've been playing in Act 1 Merciless so far.

Happened again, this time in Act 2 Merciless as I was loading Fellshrine Ruins map.

Última edição por zequeins em 28 de mar de 2013 15:18:56
Just leveled up, about to check the newly-randomized NPC vendor inventories. Crashed when I used the waypoint from Forest Encampment to Lioneye Watch, both Merciless difficulty.

THIS FREAKING ERROR MAPCHUNK MESSAGE IS MAKING ME CRAZY .....

it's only load 3 - 4 map then i got this error message... what the heck man

fix this ASAP !!
I've been playing for say, ~3 hours in Act 1 and Act 2 Merciless, also switching characters around to strip them of their valuables. Then this happened, after I killed Alira in Merciless, and I'm taking the Waypoint from Forest Encampment to Lioneye's Watch.

Just beat Vaal Oversoul. Picked up half of the loots he dropped, went back to town, went back into the boss chamber and greeted by this error. I might have lost some of the loots from Vaal, but I'm more annoyed that I will have to slog through the Vaal Pyramid all over again (those Elemental Resistant skeletons are pretty tough to chew even with Resistance curses).

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional