The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

Hi ZiggyD this was a amazing build for a marauder i love this.

can you post your current gear and the gem do you use.

While in the video are currently that the thread.

"
julliuz escreveu:
Hi ziggyD! Thanks for this build, it has been a great ride from 0 to 30 so far!
I do have a problem now, I entered cruel, mobs are doing way to much damage, I cant survive when they start hitting me (their base damage is too high)

I do however still 2shot big packs, my HP really only goes up very slowly ... (not fast enough to survive)

This is my gear atm: (maybe you could point out what could help me, I followed your lvl 30 build exactly like you told us) My hp is over 1k.

Your HP is way to low. None of your gear has HP on it. Remember that Strength gives half of it's value in HP. If you only have 1k hp by cruel you'll run into problems regardless of what build you are.
IGN @Badwald
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wJxBLMFLQ_MEuEUIBRNGJEZLho4G_ol3yftLdIxnjIJMok1kjboOthAoEE_R35KyE3jUEdQUFHmVElXDVfiWGNYr1nzXz9gS2EhZU1sRm5pbqpybHKpdO135XgNeu982YM4hNmHKYzPkFWRzp65ns2fPp_LogCi6qQZplemZKcwp4SpaKluq8WsqrQvtfK53bvtvoq-p8APwBrEuMbYyZjSIdJN1I_V-Nlh3sHi6uSt51LsOO8O707vfPAf8i_z3fZI977-j3bn For lvl 84

Here's my small contribution, it's basically same as my GS build and quite similar to build in this thread, and it also works well for both. Also, instead of clarity i use Purity, i don't think the manaregen helps much, and you get some resists with purity, i run both with reduced mana and only 3 mana nodes.

I just with i had some quality on my IB and MS, 40% radius isn't enough!
How important is the stun for this? Could you have just have leap and faster attack speed. And instead go heavy into a single target damage ability?

Are you actually stunning anything of worth end game? Is stunning base mobs genuinely helful if you pop em pretty much instantly+ have such an increase in durability with cast on damage taken abilities?

Thanks for your time.
Ziggy why do we need to pickup iron reflexes if we dont use grace and must use str items for red sockets :s
dis mah sig.
Out of interest, is it completely necessary to use mana instead of BM? I put together a tweaked version of the build here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxth7jFhjUFCMz_ZIXz9USedS7w653fIvqBhqHtlhGS5XDSft0iGRzvPdrKqezbvtcqlR5lnzpzB253zZtC_AGgHn974UIBRxQT_krZBVNuify1BHQarewaeEWK-HKd-_Gjh4Dew4voqpbjrYAdy18k3YLdKkGW6qNZKePIx2G_pKyP6PrFmBbyXfTeOI8QSzhNmmV-djFE3wHwJxZU0xnv4KqWiDOKIAR363Pp2A73yrxUGHvYH56JkrqZQ=

That uses BM instead. It gets much more life (214% vs 166%), more armour (132% vs 92%), almost the same amount of ele resist (30% vs 32%) and enough life regen to run Blood Rage without losing any health. It can't run Hatred, but that seems like a relatively small DPS loss for quite a big survivability gain.
Última edição por Optimism81 em 1 de nov de 2013 08:29:18
Having moved enduring cry to cast on damage taken I see why the endurance charge on stun/stun in general is important.

Última edição por TemptedNZ em 1 de nov de 2013 08:53:02
It's possible to do a effective 1H mace/shield for Nemesis?
I high recommend this build to new players!
I'm new to this game and using this build, everything is ok and i have no problems to farm and kill the bosses, really cool build for new players that don't have great items to share or something like that. This the only build that are not rare gem/item based, i'm using a crap gear and weapon but still doing a great damage.
So, as a relatively inexperienced player I am now at level 78 in Domination using the guide with a few small changes.

My gear is likely complete balls since I don't know enough to flip for those exalts that traders seem to think grow on trees. I am still doing alright. So many thanks man. Stuff is still going pop.

Última edição por TemptedNZ em 3 de nov de 2013 01:06:12

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional