The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

2H weapons seem to have way more dps than before 1.0, is Marohi Erqi really what we should aim for when it comes to weapons?, also, think using a Bringer of Rain is worth the armor loss with this build?
any chance to work death oaths armor into this build?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO 200+ self fusing

Última edição por DantesLegend em 4 de nov de 2013 01:08:19
Is there any particular benefit to using hammers/maces or could you go with axes/swords instead? (And tweak your passives accordingly)
Hello folks, been using this build for about a week, absolutely love it.

How are people dealing with mana issue though? Until yesterday I was running Wurm's Molt belt and relying on the mana leech. I've wanted to change that belt for a while through and am now having mana issues. AM I just going to have to spring for a mana leech ring or something? My gear is:

On another note, any thoughts on what I should be focusing on upgrading?
Do you use warlord's mark for manaleech, and did you yet take the mananodes?
I have been using warlord's mark yes. I have Mana flows but not the one up near the Templar tree.

I've simply been using the cold aura as well, I feel some need to run defensive auras, Dominus still gives me loads of trouble. But at the same time clarity would likely fish my current issue.
Última edição por SplinteredSun em 4 de nov de 2013 14:41:56
Hmm, i only use Mana Flows and run hatred+purity, no reservation nodes either. Do you use reduced mana gem on auras? Any mana on gear? And how much mana left to use after reservation, i got like 170 and it's fine. (5-link Mahori, IB takes like 84 mana)
Hello guys !! Hope this question has been answered before, but what would be the closer nemesis build to this one ?

I mean, Ziggyd, you warn about SC build, but what would be much different from this one ?
ign : Orbist_Lightning
Hello,

Thx for the build, i can do map under 70 and piety run's easily, do not try 70+ maps ATM.

But impossible to do Dominus, he just near to one shoot me.

Here my gear :

Spoiler

77% all resist / 0% to chaos / 3.2k life and 5k armor.

IB around 9K damage. I think going to get pure armor gear for get 4 more nodes and skip Iron Reflexes, more attack speed or more life nodes, dunno atm.

Someone have find a way for kill Dominus ?

Something wrong with my build ?

Alpha helm or Bringer of rain can work with the build ?

Thanks !

The problem with Dominus is how hard it is to dodge his lightning stuff when you're in melee, you need to get a feel to when you can attack him and leap out.. not to mention port back to town for flask refresh alot. Phase 2 should be simple enough, since he just melees.
Última edição por ShakkaFL em 5 de nov de 2013 11:26:22

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional