The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

I was thinking something like this for the new tree: (104 points)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OKS4aPlRJ8i_BBGvZFPaGO1W1ns3SIVcNpzAUIFBHGJGsqnKpfNlZ88AakFWnhBo47DhX4jKJd-UEsxRNqWgUcQ48n8t5aAtheA2-igHcpBkb-iXfhNluab6n0k3AD-LqYSES4aLqhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrmpbmxGcmwyCbXybqpKyDWS_o9N46ZXMZ6I8WVNR35255HOu-3krd7BUea0L0E_ogACcavFxLjV-PcygzjvfLyfpKw62C3Snz7wHw==

Stuff like Lava Lash/Blood Drinker and endurance charges are optional. And some prefer Faith&Steel over Catalyse at templar area.
Última edição por Pavetsu em 6 de mar de 2014 15:19:23
Hail, Marauders!

About our good'n old Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL here, what have changed after the Sacrifice of Vaal patch? I'm a little worried in keep leveling and lose the free build reset if many changes ocurred.

Thanks and cheers!
"Ain't no grave can hold my body down..." - At least as long I have Continues.
I'll spec for it again when i have time to play, but i don't see any big changes that would hurt the build.
would also like a update
maybe some input bout dyadus the unique fire dmg 1h wpn?
maybe 2 of em dual wield? 1h/shield?

Have been using this build before the sacrafice of the vaal and it was very nice to play with. Would be very cool if the build would be updated to the new skill tree/content etc.
Still very much thanks for the guidelines!

On a side note could someone point out to me what is currently more viable the GS build or this IB? Have been leveling with the GS but I notice that the skill tree seems to be pretty much the same as for the IB Marauder, or am I mistaken?
Thanks for any/all advice on this matter!
"
CainDarkk escreveu:
Have been using this build before the sacrafice of the vaal and it was very nice to play with. Would be very cool if the build would be updated to the new skill tree/content etc.
Still very much thanks for the guidelines!

On a side note could someone point out to me what is currently more viable the GS build or this IB? Have been leveling with the GS but I notice that the skill tree seems to be pretty much the same as for the IB Marauder, or am I mistaken?
Thanks for any/all advice on this matter!

I was using GS until I just found Multistrike last night, then decided to toy around with other gems. I remember reading this build and thought it would be fun, because as you pointed out, is extremely similar to the GS build. After testing both GS/IB out (even Glacial Hammer), I am absolutely LOVING the IB/GH much more than GS. To me, GS is very boring, watching things explode into gibs and pop into ice cubes is so much fun, on top of feeling like it clears mobs out much faster. You also get a free gem slot, well I did anyways, since I ran both HS and GS in my same link. Now I just use IB for both single target and multiple targets and threw in an extra damage support gem.

Honestly though, it is hard to say whether this or GS is better. IB is definitely more fun though and that's what matters most, right? :P
GS is much more safer option(stun+range), and i use it sometimes when i get bored of IB.

Tree didn't change that much tbh except for start and US. Build i posted is pretty much same old, and like i said some nodes are personal preference like charge amount.

Allthough i decided not to take 3rd EC at templar area, since i don't really need 7 charges(i took 1 from Oak)
Última edição por Pavetsu em 8 de mar de 2014 03:03:18
This build definitely does the trick, man.

I followed Pavetsu's layout on the new tree and I'm kicking ass like it's going out of style.

My only personal drawback I have, is my resistances are WAY low for Merciless (I think I'm -8% Lightning), so I need to spend a few hours scouring the shops on the boards to find some decent resist gear. Otherwise I'd be mowing down mobs even moreso than I'm doing now.

Also, the build isn't the easiest to maintain against targets where you have to move constantly. I'd recommend getting a "Heavy Strike - WED - MPD" someplace on your gear to fall back on when you need mobility, because the IB w/ Multistrike just locks you down sometimes at the most inopportune times (Vaal Oversoul and his goddamn Ray-Gun).

Otherwise, this build is where it's at.
"
Faction3 escreveu:
This build definitely does the trick, man.

I followed Pavetsu's layout on the new tree and I'm kicking ass like it's going out of style.

My only personal drawback I have, is my resistances are WAY low for Merciless (I think I'm -8% Lightning), so I need to spend a few hours scouring the shops on the boards to find some decent resist gear. Otherwise I'd be mowing down mobs even moreso than I'm doing now.

Also, the build isn't the easiest to maintain against targets where you have to move constantly. I'd recommend getting a "Heavy Strike - WED - MPD" someplace on your gear to fall back on when you need mobility, because the IB w/ Multistrike just locks you down sometimes at the most inopportune times (Vaal Oversoul and his goddamn Ray-Gun).

Otherwise, this build is where it's at.

I also followed Pavetsu's tree, but I think my Marauder is now hitting way too slow in comparision - even with a Multistrike at Lv18... Alas, the same happens in my elemental resists as the friend Faction3 - my resists on Merciless was criticaly reduced.

Gonna have to halt his leveling and find better elemental resist gear... SotV really screwed my gameplay.
"Ain't no grave can hold my body down..." - At least as long I have Continues.
I don't have probelms with attack speed, even without faster attacks its still good. 3,18 aps with Marohi on IB.

Seen many complaints after the patch, but i haven't noticed much change, allthough i probably lost some dps atleast. I did hope for better changes tbh.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional