Multiple Projectile Voidbearers

"
johnKeys escreveu:
you should really meet the Unique Voidbearer map boss then.
dead in 5 seconds unless your resists are at truly ridiculous levels (see Inexium's 103 thread).

I've said it a thousand times, and I'll say it again: when your monsters/bosses lack good AI and you lack the creativity to give most of them more than 1-2 attacks, the only way to make them "hardcore" is make them 1-shot the **** out of you.

Are you SERIOUSLY complaining about the cells boss? Seriously? When the crematorium boss exists?
"just for try, for see and for know"
Edit: double post
"just for try, for see and for know"
Última edição por jdilly23 em 14 de ago de 2013 15:56:15
yes they are tough but no op , unless insane stats u would survived if u had cursed them enf/temp chains , a level 3 or 4 aa would have saved u for sure , 10 % spell block would have saved u too , conversion traps , decoy totems .

As u see they are manageable with some easy solutions , even i u didnt have any of these but some life leech and u were attacking them u would be alive now too , u would have been alive too if u had been more careful and this goes on.
One of the best mobs in the game. Have to be careful with the MP ones, but if you have max fire resist and a decent amount of leech you can face tank packs of normal ones. The game needs more mobs like this.

Great spectres too.

EDIT: instead of being "done", you should probably play SC if you can't handle death.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
Última edição por Fluffhead em 14 de ago de 2013 16:01:18
"

Best served with "Monsters fire 4 additional Projectiles" roll.
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
Última edição por Bozon em 14 de ago de 2013 16:01:21
"
jdilly23 escreveu:
"
johnKeys escreveu:
dead in 5 seconds unless your resists are at truly ridiculous levels (see Inexium's 103 thread).

I've said it a thousand times, and I'll say it again: when your monsters/bosses lack good AI and you lack the creativity to give most of them more than 1-2 attacks, the only way to make them "hardcore" is make them 1-shot the **** out of you.

Are you SERIOUSLY complaining about the cells boss? Seriously? When the crematorium boss exists?

see? that's two examples.
and how many attacks does Megaera have? one?
whoever designed Vaal Oversoul is obviously not a GGG employee any more - and it's a damn shame.

honestly, I don't know why they bother.
at the rate this is going, why design a super-complex epic boss Dominus?
they can just take a random zombie, multiply it's damage and attack speed by 1000000%, call it "Final Boss Unique", and put it at the top of the tower we saw in the Open Beta trailer.
hell, that's exactly what they did with Blacksmith. nice, isn't it?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Última edição por johnKeys em 14 de ago de 2013 16:05:04
u have to think of every possible defensive advantage u can get when u meet something that melts u like they do...its simple arctic armor. not that hard to have a lvl 15 arctic armor running forever. i do on CI toon and cast .1 sec, 13 mana cost incinerate at 9.9 cast per sec soo...rethinks ur build.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Barry escreveu:
But if they get nerfed, what will keep me awake in the docks?
Domination:
Lvl 58 Power Siphon Witch
to be honest those are ok all you need is fireresi 78-80 and
some regen

no idea why you have issues with it

i have 78 fire and 200 es reg/sec normal voidbearer cant break the regen and lmps are noticable

rework your character

or get a high arctic armor you can go afk in those
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Última edição por ventiman em 14 de ago de 2013 16:27:33
l2AA

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional