Multiple Projectile Voidbearers

"
jdilly23 escreveu:
"
johnKeys escreveu:
you should really meet the Unique Voidbearer map boss then.
dead in 5 seconds unless your resists are at truly ridiculous levels (see Inexium's 103 thread).

I've said it a thousand times, and I'll say it again: when your monsters/bosses lack good AI and you lack the creativity to give most of them more than 1-2 attacks, the only way to make them "hardcore" is make them 1-shot the **** out of you.

Are you SERIOUSLY complaining about the cells boss? Seriously? When the crematorium boss exists?

Are you SERIOUSLY complaining about the crematorium boss? Seriously? When the shrine boss exists?
If you just mindlessly walk into any blue/rare voidbearer's face, you're gonna have a bad time. A lot of people just want to faceroll everything, I like how you have to pay at least some attention while farming.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Are these really fair? Level 68, 3.4k health, 77% resists, died in half a second to a pack of these. No desync or lag, just dead before I could possibly react. Think I'm done here for a while...

It is fair because there is a counter-play: arctic armor.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
+ spell block and laugh.
Since they are the only truly deadly mob in Docks (unless you count desync and d/c to be a mob), it should be a fairly obvious choice to just stick a fire resist potion on your belt if you are all worried.

There's no point being stubborn about it.

If you are worried, and you know it's the one thing that could kill you fast and easily, carry the correct counter with you.

there are more complex ways to counter it (specific spells, special shields, etc)

but i think a fire resist pot is the simplest and plenty effective.
Última edição por tikitaki em 14 de ago de 2013 18:34:15
The only dangerous kind are "fires additional projectiles"
Otherwise I jsut jump in and kill them in about .5 seconds.

Stack block chance to 60+, sleep through zone.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
DorenAlexander escreveu:

Stack block chance to 60+, sleep through zone.

Or go DW block cuz shield's and melee blow ass.
At least this game didn't have the suicide machines d3 had fallen maniacs lol, open a door and boom 4 blow up ur instantly dead.

Although I did open a torture chamber this past week. Had nothing crazy for mods but had vul mod and first room I walked into didn't drop totem or anything and 30 puncture/ whilring blade monkeys owned me in a sec. fastest death I've had out of no where in this game so far without expecting it.
"
Are these really fair? Level 68, 3.4k health, 77% resists, died in half a second to a pack of these. No desync or lag, just dead before I could possibly react. Think I'm done here for a while...

Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Última edição por ToxicRatt em 14 de ago de 2013 21:30:03

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional