Season Four, Event 37: 1 Hour Immolation Endless Ledge

omg bruuuuutal ledges, every single one of them. Not one allowed me take a breather. Ended up dying in a ledge with a mix of ele weakness merveils, ele weakness cold snappers, fire dogs and flicker dischargers. GL to anyone with that shit lol
Última edição por boof em 6 de set de 2013 17:40:09
i had necros in every zone i think. no luck with drops, got leather belt and 1 coral. ended up getting killed by arc ribbons in lvl14 zone... had no time to react, saw them downscreen channeling and instantly 3 shockstacks and dead
hmmmm lucky time, uniq ring ,rare amu/ring, full stuff life regen, only easy skeleton/zombie map :)

but I make a awfull error and die lvl 15 rank 35 :(

EDIT : "In endless ledge events, dead characters are able to receive prizes."
--> 0 pts !? where are my 5 pts for the lvl 15 ?! someone has the same problem?
Última edição por fab83700 em 6 de set de 2013 18:06:57
Its not the fire that is proplem here... its the ice from merveils chosens >.< And when you get perma frosted by them and at the same time your a sitting duck for 5+ undeath alchmists, 10+ vaal constructs and other good stuff... well its GG! Thou it was Fun again.
Do one brave thing today... then run like hell!
Damn, wish i hadnt had to miss this.

Add more endless ledges!
IGN: KoTao
Última edição por KoTao em 6 de set de 2013 18:00:04
you can go 17,6 lvl without seeing any life flask
Yeha I got pretty far as well with 2 small life flasks (good monster rng).. then it started to get tough. Had two corals though.

Then I got this almost at the same time

Helped a LOT.

Then got

and practically slaughtered in the end. Only freezy and shock were dangerous. Rest was kamikaze.
Última edição por Hassefar60 em 6 de set de 2013 18:28:56

Got lucky with two ruby rings, was pretty much face-tanking everything. Also some 'nice' mob combos at the end.
Sorry for asking this newbie question - I thought in EL points are rewarded for level reached no matter if you die or not. They have not been rewarded yet. Other Race points got rewarded immediatly ?
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
21st overall, not bad. No ruby rings dropped at all (well, that I saw :p), but I got a nice axe with an alch (had 2 alchs drop within 2 steps, no other alchs, of course).

How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Última edição por TehHammer em 6 de set de 2013 18:09:13

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional