Season Four, Event 37: 1 Hour Immolation Endless Ledge

FIRE TRAPS FIRE TRAPS FIRE TRAPS
IGN TDA

Rest of the gear was blue garbage.

Spoiler

Awesome drops!!! But not until fairly late in the race. Around level 12 I dropped the Sadimas just before Hailrake, then Hailrake dropped the Goldrim. After that I was flying!

#12 Ranger in the end. Fun as hell.

Fire Trap, Poison Arrow, Rain of Arows
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Última edição por IronMask75 em 6 de set de 2013 18:12:52
"
Dellusions escreveu:
Congrats to anyone who can level up past 4-5. I made 5 characters and every time I hit the second ledge I was slaughtered.

What, you mean I don't completely suck? Thnx, I needed the ego boost.
That immolation almost made my PC to catch on fire...But it was damn fun for sure. GG GGG!
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Spoiler
15 minutes late
I made it till level 15 but deleted my character right after the race (cause i couldn't play it any further later on) but now it seems my character doesn't show up in the rankings.

Did someone else have any experience with this?
"
AdFinitum escreveu:
Sorry for asking this newbie question - I thought in EL points are rewarded for level reached no matter if you die or not. They have not been rewarded yet. Other Race points got rewarded immediatly ?

It usually takes a couple of minutes. Sometimes it takes longer. A good rule of thumb is to never delete your character before it has been moved to another league and you have gotten your points. As long as you do not delete it, you will get your points in the end. Even if it takes more than half an hour (which has been the case a few times).
Rewards come late on my end.

If anyone got a similar problem:
Don't delete your racing characters until you got your RP!
Última edição por Nightmare90 em 6 de set de 2013 18:12:38
"
Nightmare90 escreveu:
Rewards come late on my end.

If anyone got a similar problem:
Don't delete your racing characters!
Same here. Slow rewards.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Última edição por TehHammer em 6 de set de 2013 18:12:15
Still waiting for my point to since i made it to lvl 7 on my shadow. Haven't deleted my character too.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional