Ranged Attack Totem

if my totem use power siphon and kill enemy, it will take power charge?
and second question. if i have condult passive, i will take this charges from totem? will this charges affect to my minions and party? or condult just take charges from alies to u, not gives ur charges to allies?
minions, totems, traps, and mines are not party members. conduit only adds whatever charges you get to party members, not "allies".
If I have Hatred Aura active, will my Ranged Attack Totem benefit from the extra cold damage?
It will benefit from ur bonus cold damage (ur physical+%that aura gives)*%dmg reduce by totem, not his own bonus from aura.
Does the Damage of the Skill the range Totem uses depend on the Bow i have or the level of the connected skills?
"
Kingpin827 escreveu:
Does the Damage of the Skill the range Totem uses depend on the Bow i have or the level of the connected skills?

Damage is always 60% of what you would do if you fired the skill yourself, so it depends on all your equipment and passives in the usual way.
1) Can a Totem that uses Frenzy acquire its own Frenzy Charges on hit?

2) Will the RAT fire twice if you have a Death's Harp equip?

3) I know using Totems will stop you from dying to Reflect since you aren't the one attacking the mob; but will your Totems 1 shot themselves on reflect mobs if you do enough damage?

4) Do totems have any evasion whatsoever? If I use the Blind Support Gem, can enemies miss the totem while trying to attack it?
1. Nope. They have max zero Frenzy Charges.
2. Totems use the skill 'for you', so if you benefit, they benefit.
3. Reflect still works, it just doesn't murder you. :)
4. No idea. However, Chance to Evade has a minimum cap of 5% (unless otherwise modified to go below that), so it will have an effect.
Hi, I searched all the forums and didn't see anything about this. It seems like Ranged Attack Totem is bugged with Explosive Arrow. It'll sink about a dozen arrows into a mob, even if I kite for over a minute. This is with a Quill Rain equipped if it makes a difference.
"
zerovgs escreveu:
Hi, I searched all the forums and didn't see anything about this. It seems like Ranged Attack Totem is bugged with Explosive Arrow. It'll sink about a dozen arrows into a mob, even if I kite for over a minute. This is with a Quill Rain equipped if it makes a difference.
if you kill the ranged totem that is using the skill, after a second the bomb will go off. for up to max of 5 stacks, each hit increases stack count by 1 while refreshing timer.

so working as described, because totem keeps hitting, the timer keeps refreshing. explosions should still happen if the foe dies though, did that not happen? if so then yes there is a bug then.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional