Ranged Attack Totem

Point Blank (support gem) work with this?
yes, point blank works on projectile attacks. ranged totem uses ranged attacks linked to it.
i'm about to face gen grevious in cruel act3 barracks with my RaT/Iceshot combo. (i'm an elemental archer.)

anyway to make my RaT more fire resistant?

edit:
interesting.. Grevious just stood there 1/3 of the time?
Última edição por Pi314 em 1 de mar de 2013 16:47:13
Hi,

how much Mana has a totem?
IGN: PuryFIre
infinite
"Ranged Attack Totem" - I don't get it! Why would wands not be included here? Wands are also considered ranged weapons and they apparently fire projectiles. It seems silly that a wand user cannot make use of a ranged attack totem.
I'm BACK :)
"
Coldet escreveu:
"Ranged Attack Totem" - I don't get it! Why would wands not be included here? Wands are also considered ranged weapons and they apparently fire projectiles. It seems silly that a wand user cannot make use of a ranged attack totem.
They can. Ranged Attack Totem works with wand skills.
"
Mark_GGG escreveu:
"
Coldet escreveu:
They can. Ranged Attack Totem works with wand skills.

I beg to disagree Mark. I tried. While wands were equipped nothing. Put on a Bow and Mwalla was able to cast Ranged attack Totem.
Were you using a skill that doesn't work with wands, but does with bows? Because this is definitely still working for me.
Última edição por Mark_GGG em 6 de mar de 2013 23:49:48
"
Mark_GGG escreveu:
Were you using a skill that doesn't work with wands, but does with bows? Because this is definitely still working for me.

mmmm interesting - Yes I had Ice Shot on the totem while wearing wands with Power Syphon.

Edit: Ok so I put Power syphon on the totem and she works. Sad that you can't mix 'n match this though. In my mind "Ranged Attack" shouldn't be binding you to a specific weapon type. But I guess that's just me.
Última edição por Coldet em 7 de mar de 2013 01:43:56

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional