Moosifer's 2h Sweep Duelist

How are you keeping constant frenzy charges? i dont see you using the skill at all?

IAS is the downfall of the sweep marauder atm. The only way i can seem to get frenzy charges is manually via the skill, but you seem to have them constantly?

Where do they come from?

Thanks
IGN: TitanVaolox
Última edição por Dakrath em 16 de jan de 2013 13:32:55
"
Dakrath escreveu:
How are you keeping constant frenzy charges? i dont see you using the skill at all?

IAS is the downfall of the sweep marauder atm. The only way i can seem to get frenzy charges is manually via the skill, but you seem to have them constantly?

Where do they come from?

Thanks

Blood rage. The regen nodes from the skill tree and the leech from the gem balance out the chaos dmg per second you take. Read its description, it is in the gloves I linked below.

If you want more attack speed go for the quality bonus on the sweep gem, faster attacks gem asap. Quality on culling strike also gives attack speed, but I personally don't like that gem. Also imo attack speed rings and gloves are something you should prioritize when building a sweep guy.

Indisponível
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
ahh ok! thanks :) I have all the other stuff, faster attacks and quality on gems etc and ias items. just wasnt sure where those frenzy charges were coming from
IGN: TitanVaolox
Última edição por Dakrath em 16 de jan de 2013 16:10:06
The only thing with using blood rage is you can't fuck around, you need to stay in battle. Your passive regen covers the blood rage chaos damage but if you are getting hit but not hitting stuff you'll take alot of damage also you want to keep the frenzy charges up the whole time.

Hence why I stress this is an aggressive build because once you start you go until the area is clear. It's fun though, has a real berserker feeling to it.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I leveled a 2H Sweep Duelist to 72-73 on HC a few months ago, and it seems to be similar to how this one turned out. The main difference is that I went for a mana-based character so I could run Hatred and Purity. I also used Grace, of course. Main attack was Sweep with AFD, MPD, and either Mana Leech if my gear wasn't good enough or Faster Attacks. I never got a 5L item unfortunately.

Passive tree.

I never even thought of using Blood Rage, actually. I'm considering remaking this character to start OB but Sweep isn't exactly the safest skill to work with. When it comes to a melee build, though, you basically have to play Ground Slam, Sweep, or Cleave, and I've done all three of those now. Maybe GGG will sneak in a few AoE melee abilities for next week =)
IGN: Truncator
Última edição por Truncator em 18 de jan de 2013 02:27:58

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional