bm cast on damage taken

"
you deal damage to yourself with bloodmagic so it triggers the "cast when take damage gem" and kripp is gonna link that with 5 spells in a 6link . so you cast your fire trap spell with bloodmagic deal damage to yourself and trigger all the other shit

That, is... AWESOME. (in the Deadpool voice).
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
leighferon escreveu:
with regard to cast on crit heres ur 6L flame totem cast on crit, spark, FP, fireball, ice spear...or flame totem, cast on crit, ice nova, shock nova, cold snap. flame totems cast speed will trigger this much faster than anything else in the game.

other option is, if its attack based quill rain split arrow etc etc.

than ofc run dual totem with critical weakness!

nvm, cast on crit is for attacks only.
ign = ultrahiangle
Última edição por ultrahiangle em 9 de out de 2013 22:28:33
quillrain split arrow faster attacks, etc etc. u can use chain too and use non projectile spells so each chain has chance to crit triggering another.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Última edição por leighferon em 9 de out de 2013 22:41:04
"
leighferon escreveu:
quillrain split arrow faster attacks, etc etc. u can use chain too and use non projectile spells so each chain has chance to crit triggering another.

ya, chain + split arrow + trigger + 3 spells with spell dmg bow crit build !
ign = ultrahiangle
"
Wooser69 escreveu:
Considering blood magic blocks your energy shield regen, then it's likely it is classed as damage taken.
No, it does not. ES cares that you lost life (or es), not that you did so because of takign damage specifically. If blood magic was taking damage, then shock would increase the cost of everything by 40%.

Paying life with blood magic is not taking damage and will not trigger Cast on Damage Taken.
Why not?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Mark_GGG escreveu:

Paying life with blood magic is not taking damage and will not trigger Cast on Damage Taken.

Makes sense, you're not actually getting hit by an outside source, it's a feature from your abilities. Cast on damage taken should only be triggered from mobs actually hitting you.
Última edição por Warmey em 9 de out de 2013 22:55:37
(if you want a dev response on mechanics, all you have to do is say something wrong)

"
Mark_GGG escreveu:
"
Wooser69 escreveu:
Considering blood magic blocks your energy shield regen, then it's likely it is classed as damage taken.
No, it does not. ES cares that you lost life (or es), not that you did so because of takign damage specifically. If blood magic was taking damage, then shock would increase the cost of everything by 40%.

Thanks for clarifying all this stuff for us, it's good to know what builds are possible while we sit around planning for 2 weeks :)
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Última edição por Wooser69 em 9 de out de 2013 23:01:03
well that's a bummer
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
Would've been waaaay too strong. You have no idea how much life people lose per second when they cyclone with a blood magic gem. That shit would proc like twice a second. I know when I cyclone it costs me over 100 life per use and if I'm targeted on a boss I go back and forth constantly.

It would be like D2 all over again... on second thought, I think I'd like to proc stuff twice a second!
Team Won

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional