bm cast on damage taken

"
Mark_GGG escreveu:
"
Wooser69 escreveu:
Considering blood magic blocks your energy shield regen, then it's likely it is classed as damage taken.
No, it does not. ES cares that you lost life (or es), not that you did so because of takign damage specifically. If blood magic was taking damage, then shock would increase the cost of everything by 40%.

Paying life with blood magic is not taking damage and will not trigger Cast on Damage Taken.

thx mark for clarifying this! i guess it makes sense and is way better if it doesnt work :D
ign: ALLRAUDER
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Última edição por Alternalo em 10 de out de 2013 16:08:46
"
Mark_GGG escreveu:
"
Wooser69 escreveu:
Considering blood magic blocks your energy shield regen, then it's likely it is classed as damage taken.
No, it does not. ES cares that you lost life (or es), not that you did so because of takign damage specifically. If blood magic was taking damage, then shock would increase the cost of everything by 40%.

Paying life with blood magic is not taking damage and will not trigger Cast on Damage Taken.

Can you clarify on map mods such as Chaos Damage per Second? Also gems such as Blood Rage and Righteous Fire?
I have a feeling it might only cast if the xxx damage is taken in one hit and not overtime like from a burn
As a former avid MtG player, I can see what you did there, GGG. Well done. ;)

(For those wondering: The mechanic is the same in Magic: The Gathering. Paying or losing life due to some effect is not considered taking damage)
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
"
(damage causes loss of life)

Is burning damage? How about chaos damage per second? How do these work with Cast on Damage Taken?
Última edição por Tockt em 10 de out de 2013 20:26:12
you have to at least take damage once for a special value like 500 for example , thats what i think i saw in the video
ign: ALLRAUDER
No, it says '100% chance to cast supported skills when you take a total of 490 damage." That means if you take 10 hits for 49 damage each it'll trigger the supported skills. As it is now I'm theory crafting some pretty absurdly game-breaking builds already :D
Geezus, could krip rely on real informations for once instead of blowing crazy theories out of nowhere? I can still remember the multistrike episode he caused when he falsely assumed monsters had 7k armor in endgame -_-
"
Adam320 escreveu:
No, it says '100% chance to cast supported skills when you take a total of 490 damage." That means if you take 10 hits for 49 damage each it'll trigger the supported skills. As it is now I'm theory crafting some pretty absurdly game-breaking builds already :D

It's confusing as there's no listed duration. It could be that you need to take 490 damage in one hit, or that the counter is reset each time you cast, so 490->cast->490 with no set times at all. Hopefully it's the latter.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional