[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

Hi Pohx, my lvl 75 glass canon died on map and i really wanna try your build now.
But i am really concern about merciless piety and merveil run alone.

It is possible to make those runs efficiently?

i really want to find a decent farming build.

Thanks Pohx & keep streaming !
I'm playing this build on Domination as a first character on that server, from 0 stash. My gear isn't as good, but at Merciless Piety, level 66, I had 2600 hp and 1400 mana. I DID die, but that's mainly because I knew I could. Totally possible to do this on hardcore/nemesis.
"
slayer88 escreveu:
Hi Pohx, my lvl 75 glass canon died on map and i really wanna try your build now.

Piety is a joke, with arctic armor and solid regeneration you can face tank her in fire form without any issues due to MoM + massive mana regeneration. Ice form as always is to be avoided, but even her lightning only hurts when shock stacked. I did piety runs up until 75/76 when they are got silly slow and was forced to start mapping, but I have been told people can do them all the way to 80 if they enjoy that kind of a grind.

I would imagine the same of merveil, but piety run was much better xp so I never bothered with merv.

Even tho you said mines are slow if you grab all the laying speed nodes its actually faster than casting normally.
Hello I started my trapper and have a question for you.

What is the difference between remote mine gem and the trap gem? Remote mine gem seems to have 30% damage increase vs 15% from trap, so what makes you choose trap over remote mine?
"
slayer88 escreveu:

Yep, you'll be able to 1 shot anything going to piety once you have level 17-18 gems, if not 1 then definitely 2 fire traps, Your Artic armor will negate almost anything in that region as well.

Piety may take you a little while depending on how much she moves, but it's not hard what so ever
"
sourboy escreveu:
Even tho you said mines are slow if you grab all the laying speed nodes its actually faster than casting normally.

You still have to get in position to setup your mine, then detonate. I don't know if it's just me but my animations to detonate are retarded and sometimes I need to cast like 3-4 Detonations just before they go off. Mines aren't bad what so ever, they're just not for my play style
"
FaythDark escreveu:
Hello I started my trapper and have a question for you.

What is the difference between remote mine gem and the trap gem? Remote mine gem seems to have 30% damage increase vs 15% from trap, so what makes you choose trap over remote mine?

You drop remote mines at your feet, traps are able to be thrown
Thanks for the build man, just started my Scion and enjoying it!
I just worry will this build be viable without expensive uniques you are using? I have like 0 funds and wanna be able to farm piety/low maps with atleast decent success, can this build accomplish it?
"
Matkja escreveu:
Thanks for the build man, just started my Scion and enjoying it!
I just worry will this build be viable without expensive uniques you are using? I have like 0 funds and wanna be able to farm piety/low maps with atleast decent success, can this build accomplish it?

Yep, you don't need any Uniques to make the build work.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional