[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
kiriakosath escreveu:
Hey Phox,first time writing here.

Your guide is perfect,really noob friendly,
and u have so many info to cover almost all my questions.

Had one lvl68 trapper at nemesis.Riped from storm herald in 1sec.had max res ,2.5k hp ,1k+ mana with EB and MoM.So Probably dsync.

My second trapper is lvl 70 even stronger than the previous and i even soloed Dominus
with 2 friends siting outside(where so weak) to proceed to meciless and i was lvl 58.

Anyway keep up with a good work and stream.
I got one question/request though.
Can u add in ur guide or answer me here,as far as the Quality on gems is concerned.
-What Q gem boosts the dps and why.
-Basically what Q gems are usefull to have,if you have the currency.
or in my case:
I have my main setup and i have a 5 link bow on X,tha connects firetrap/ek/some other gems/enhance so when my gems are lvl 20 i can 20%Q them.And keep my main setup/dps unharmed.

Thanx in advance!

Crit Trapper or Non Crit Trapper?

Crit = Fire Trap, Bear Trap, Crit Weakness, Crit Damage, Fire Pen, Ele Prolif, Cold Snap

NoN Crit = Take off crit gems
"
Pohx escreveu:

Crit Trapper or Non Crit Trapper?

Crit = Fire Trap, Bear Trap, Crit Weakness, Crit Damage, Fire Pen, Ele Prolif, Cold Snap

NoN Crit = Take off crit gems

Non Crit Trapper. fire trap/EK

My current gear.

Spend less than 1exalt for Carcass and thats it.My gear is selfound.
For the shield just used one alc.
Still gearing up though,need the 5L/6S at least.

Now i am wondering if i can/must make the transitions to Crit trapper.
I like the idea to 1-2 shot boss cause rare/uniques are the the only one that gives u trouble.
Never thought LT was so good to replace EK(EK scale sooo well end game).
No, you do not need to make the change to a crit trapper. However, if you have the currency & The levels, it's well worth it.
First of all, thx a lot for this great guide and all the effort you've put in to this :)
Im a new player and have been following your guid for a while now, currently at level 59.
But one thing keeps me puzzled, the bloodthirst node. Does this crit chance apply to traps?
I thought a trap has a fixed crit chance that can only be improved by picking doomcast.
But that must be a wrong assumption then.
"
Lowizi escreveu:
First of all, thx a lot for this great guide and all the effort you've put in to this :)
Im a new player and have been following your guid for a while now, currently at level 59.
But one thing keeps me puzzled, the bloodthirst node. Does this crit chance apply to traps?
I thought a trap has a fixed crit chance that can only be improved by picking doomcast.
But that must be a wrong assumption then.

Traps will scale off your crit nodes & Crit chance items Via Spell / Phys depending on the type of trap.

Última edição por Pohx em 6 de dez de 2013 09:01:04
Is it worth trying to find the 4 points to grab Path of the Savant? What about some Reduced Reservation nodes to try and run Discipline as well as Grace? Is Unnatural Calm worth a point?
Is it worth grabbing Leather and Steel?

I moved 5 points 3 from crit nodes and 2 from lightning damage near shadow elemental ring (your noncrit passive tree), to the L&A ring, this should give me 40% increase to Armor levels via Evasion no?

~~~~~~

Última edição por bongoclock em 6 de dez de 2013 12:54:01
"
Lungboy escreveu:
Is it worth trying to find the 4 points to grab Path of the Savant? What about some Reduced Reservation nodes to try and run Discipline as well as Grace? Is Unnatural Calm worth a point?

No, the energy shield passives are extremely minor, you also don't need the casting speed
Aura reservation is up to you, you're either dropping HP or Damage for them.
Unnatural Call will barely give you 100 Mana, and it depends on how much ES you have.
Última edição por Pohx em 6 de dez de 2013 13:08:05
"
bongoclock escreveu:
Is it worth grabbing Leather and Steel?

I moved 5 points 3 from crit nodes and 2 from lightning damage near shadow elemental ring (your noncrit passive tree), to the L&A ring, this should give me 40% increase to Armor levels via Evasion no?

~~~~~~

if you want to be more tanky that's perfectly fine, you could probably get away with spending 2 points on the evasion wheel for +40%

Hey Pohx, what 5th support gem you recommend for EK? Been using
, and atm going with added chaos damage, but is there any other which would be better? And btw, thanks for the quide. I've wanted to play as trapper since open beta, but never had time/skills to build one.

Cheers!
Ign: Ansoja

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional