[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
Noose escreveu:
Hey Pohx, what 5th support gem you recommend for EK? Been using
, and atm going with added chaos damage, but is there any other which would be better? And btw, thanks for the quide. I've wanted to play as trapper since open beta, but never had time/skills to build one.

Cheers!

Faster projectiles, Fork, Iron will depending on str not sure what else
Freeze mine + ele prolif any good?
"
eirstryder escreveu:

better than cold snap to freeze boss without killing adds. Its the problem i think with cold snap, it does too much damage and its difficult to perma freeze a boss with it ^^
ign : Popitre
What is better Ek on traps or Lighting traps?
"
eirstryder escreveu:

Freeze mine + Ele prolif Will freeze your entire screen

However, I don't find it to be legit there for I do not advertise it on the guide
"
maxis26 escreveu:
What is better Ek on traps or Lighting traps?

Ek is for non crit/non shock chance

LLight trap is for crit + shock chance
Hi Pohx, I'm currently level 74 and going into the full build progression tree for your non crit based extremly cheap trapper guide, I'm looking at the nodes taken there and notice you take the Lightning damage and shock one and yet you dont even use lightning trap in that guide. Could you update that version to give me a better existing one, dont have any currecny right now to afford crit gear..

kind regards
pjey
"
Pjey escreveu:
Hi Pohx, I'm currently level 74 and going into the full build progression tree for your non crit based extremly cheap trapper guide, I'm looking at the nodes taken there and notice you take the Lightning damage and shock one and yet you dont even use lightning trap in that guide. Could you update that version to give me a better existing one, dont have any currecny right now to afford crit gear..

kind regards
pjey

The ending of the tree is entirely based on how you want to build it, either you're going to shock stack for your group as a support trapper, stack hp to become a tanky front line, or transition to a hybrid crit/dual curse trapper

The tree doesn't need to be changed since players need to understand that guides are templates, I can't control your gear or your party
Hey Pohx, I just read an interesting thing regarding your crit trap build. In the guide you recommended using Elemental Proliferation linked in Fire Trap, but I just found this: "The burning ground effect from Fire Trap does not count as an Elemental Status Effect, and will not be proliferated." from here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Proliferation
So does this mean you should not link Fire Trap with Elemental Proliferation, or is the information on the website wrong?

edit: did fast testing with it and it seems it does not work :/
Ign: Ansoja
Última edição por Noose em 8 de dez de 2013 05:17:12
hey you do not need +2 additional trap to run crit build ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional