[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
How come there is no EE in the new build?
"
thrillkill01 escreveu:
How come there is no EE in the new build?

Crit trapper never had EE in it
Why didn't you get "Elevation and Life" nodes, instead you get "Heart of Oaks" node and "Precise Interception" node?
Pohx - we spoke on your Stream the other day, I know your exceptionally busy with steaming + new Storm Call build, but when you do get a chance would love to see a Non-Crit/Crit build using your new Shadow template.

Atm I don't believe I have the gear to make a Crit Build viable (nor do I think anyone does at this point so early in the league) - as such I was wondering if a Non-Crit (is that even possible with Shadow since we go through SO many Crit nodes :S) is a better option at this stage?

Would it be best to just look at the links/gems in your original Non-Crit build and apply to Shadow or would you suggest starting/staying as Crit now we are Shadow?

Regards,
TrapTrapBam
Id like to see this too the shadow trapper in new patch
Going Live now, will be answering all questions on the live stream. Will work on answering forum questions later today!

http://www.twitch.tv/pohx
Thanks pohx, I appreciate you taking the time to come and help us when you have time, cheers
STEAM: richfields
POE IGN: Siennamonster

good guide. anyway if you use arctic armor you dont need grace at all. phy dmg reduction from AA is enough, almost imun with 1-2% life regen.

also if you use EE you gain a free lvl 20 elemental weakness with a rotation like shock nova trap -> fire trap -> coldsnap trap. what you think ?
Última edição por TaKsim em 13 de mar de 2014 20:39:55
"
TaKsim escreveu:
good guide. anyway if you use arctic armor you dont need grace at all. phy dmg reduction from AA is enough, almost imun with 1-2% life regen.

also if you use EE you gain a free lvl 20 elemental weakness with a rotation like shock nova trap -> fire trap -> coldsnap trap. what you think ?

You still require to run Grace if you have AA, apply both of them and watch how they interact

EE is too much of a hassle when you need to just 1-2 shot something that can kill you, you're just going to chuck bear/fire traps via diamond
Última edição por Pohx em 14 de mar de 2014 12:11:11

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional