[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

I am trying this build right now but I how mana issues. In combats, I run out of mana really quick, and I don even run AA or MOM. If I open AA, I am out of mana in 5-6 seconds when I walk. What could I do?

Also 1 more question, what do you think about new Voideye + Beartrap combination?
Última edição por umuk em 15 de mar de 2014 06:10:29
"
umuk escreveu:
I am trying this build right now but I how mana issues. In combats, I run out of mana really quick, and I don even run AA or MOM. If I open AA, I am out of mana in 5-6 seconds when I walk. What could I do?

Also 1 more question, what do you think about new Voideye + Beartrap combination?

Get EB & use Hybrid ES/Eva gear it should help you a lot

I'm not familiar with the new uniques, sorry.

Updated, Please READ The Top of The Guide
Cheers, thanks OP
I am lv 76 in Ambush now, having a 6-Linked Carcass Jack (were really lucky; by trying to 5-Link I got it in 13 Fuses) and now I am looking to improve my Crit-Trapper build.

I have a similar passive tree like Pohx posted for 1.1.0.

My gear

So the question is now, should i focus on getting better gear by buying a Rathpite Globe or Divinarius?
And are they worth the 2 exalted orbs, which is the current price for them in Ambush?

Or should i spent my money on quality gems, because they are so cheap? (16% for ~5c)
And which quality gems are most important for the build?

And yes, i know i have many things to improve, like getting a ColdSnap-Trap instead of this EK-Trap, ... .

Última edição por Renxiem em 19 de mar de 2014 18:49:20
I'm trying the crit trapper build (started as scion) and I'm having a lot of fun, but I think that I lack crit chance: fire trap and lighting trap have 26% crit chance (thanks to crit chance for spells from the dagger), but seem to not crit enough unless I use a Diamond Flask (of which I hate the 80 charge cost :/ ).
Which would be a "good" crit chance on fire trap? When it crits it melts even map bosses thanks to 450% multiplie and I love it.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

and tree

I wonder if it would better to get a shield with crit chance for spells instead of spell dmg (both with good res is a bit expensive and quite rare right now).

Another little problem comes from mana regen, which I have only on a single ring other than skill tree, so I can't use AA at higher levels: now with lv 18 clarity I regen only around 190 mana/sec, even with my 2600 mana pool (still looking for a better helm and shield now).
Sorry I haven't been working on the thread much, i've had a ton going on. However, feel free to stop by the stream and ask me any questions!

24 Hour Marathon Today!

Twitch.tv/Pohx
Hello guys,, just a quick question,, does the vall skills pop out if u link it in a 4link for example with trap+multip trap + vall fire ball + increased aoe?
Multitrap doesn't work with Vaal gems, but Vaal Fireball + Trap + LMP/GMP is pretty good.
Hi, I wonder if any know any strategy to survive Cowards Trial Boss Area? I didn't survive solo.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional