support!

on the topic of Zombie resistances;
from the patch notes:
'As of Version 0.11.1, a level 20 zombie starts with 32% fire and lightning resistance, 64% cold resistance and 0% chaos resistance regardless of the difficulty.'
does that mean they don't get penalized by -60@ on merciless?

Couldn't find anything about spectres, i assume they start with zero and take the -60 penalty, thats why i'd stick with Necromantic Aegis to keep them as beefy as possible.

My next step with the build is dropping double curse passive and a couple life nodes and go Iron Reflexes plus run Grace + Determination, resulting in ~10k unbuffed armour, making the character as close to unkillable as possible.
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
Última edição por tehosiris em 31 de out de 2013 02:06:43
"
tehosiris escreveu:
you can EE from different sources of spell damage, i'm 100% sure, hitting with two, results in double vulnerability / resist bonuses
tested on a mob (it's mods change as it gets hit)

I believe this is wrong.
EE could only generate -50% resistance to an elemental damage
This has been extensively discussed and Mark has confirmed:
"You never need to add things up for different types, you just need to know which types you did deal with that hit, and which types you did not, and apply either a +25 or -50% respectively."
ign: thirsty_guy
GMT+8
http://www.twitch.tv/ray1122
"
tehosiris escreveu:
you can EE from different sources of spell damage, i'm 100% sure, hitting with two, results in double vulnerability / resist bonuses
tested on a mob (it's mods change as it gets hit)

This is wrong. EE is a simple check of elemental damage dealt by the player. Elements dealt get a +25% and those not dealt get -50%. Added cold only serves to give mobs +25% resists to cold damage in your setup. See Mark's response at the bottom of this thread here (he's made this point many times): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/13706/page/40

Also Fire Penetration is a wasted skill gem slot with burning miscreations, Unrighteous Fire is a degen damage source, degen does not hit and therefore is not affected by Fire Penetration. Interestingly, the Minion Life support gem does increase the damage of UF, it is apparently like RF in that respect. Finally, as noted by others, the Increased Rarity support gem does not work with damage over time effects like UF.
"
tehosiris escreveu:

Couldn't find anything about spectres, i assume they start with zero and take the -60 penalty, thats why i'd stick with Necromantic Aegis to keep them as beefy as possible.

Players get the -60% penalty in Merciless, not minions. See Mark's post here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/439420/page/25#p3973422
Alright thanks for all the info and feedback,
i'm going to stick with Aegis, 78% allresist spectres are pretty good to have! ;)

Replacing my added cold gem with chain, for more stacking :)

Yes i do know about the degen not getting Rarity Bonus, but there really isn't much else to put in that blue slot (at least nothing that gives them any real), it's the evangelists who lasthit, thanks to their big bursts.
@Sampudrinker
What bandit rewards do you recommend for this build?
reserv
i've killed all bandits
@Sampudrinker
updated build, fully tank now, gone down to 6 zombies, a LOT more life, damage of miscreations is just as good.
@Sampudrinker
Última edição por tehosiris em 31 de out de 2013 22:02:03
more evasion variation

hey. if you decide to not to go for a perma curses, then i think above build might be even more tankier:
1 point saved, which can be swaped to a 40hp bonus from normal oak
-10 dex
-80 int (i believe it's not a big deal)
+ 6% ms (always good)
+ 6% cast speed
+ 70% evasion, which scales quite well with your grace and evasion gear

and later on you can rush for last auras circle which can save you a bit more mana
Última edição por nyash em 1 de nov de 2013 08:04:54

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional