support!

"
Ezekeel escreveu:
"
nv314961 escreveu:
"
dulahan200 escreveu:
This is sad, the best summoner guide is gone.

He didn't create "the summoner built" since there is no difficulty in just putting some zombies and specters and call that a summoning build. But he clearly was the first to post the most efficient summoner built out there and show it to his viewers, instead of just "exploiting" an op build. He deserves credit for that.

True. He certainly didn't invent the summoner (nor snapshotting, nor BM spectres), but he did popularize and optimize the build. In fact, all of his builds were fairly clever, even the ones that didn't work out so well (triple storm call totem).

All the hate toward him in the past weeks has been focused on counterattacking his claims that he invented the modern day summoner. Literally, that's not true, but he's had around 200 viewers on his stream, hundreds of replies and thousands of views on this very thread. Although he could be harsh, his guides were informative and he did interact with people on stream or in this thread that had serious questions about the build.

If you ask me, he mind as well have invented the build; it would still be in the dark to this day, with just a handful of players keeping it to themselves.

His contribution certainly counts for something and despite his attitude, deserves more than this mindless flaming.

That is nonsense. Making something popular is not the same as inventing it. Also your assumption that if he had not made it popular no one else would have cannot be validated and is therefore worthless.

I know no details of this drama and frankly also am not interested in any but since it all seems to be about giving proper credit I have to wonder how someone on the one hand can demand credit while on the other does not give any credit to others that originally came up with ideas used. Also it makes you wonder when the OP says he started all this drama because he only wants to look out for summoner players ripped off by other streamers soliciting donation and then screws over the same summoner players by deleting the guide. Sound to me someone has to grow up a little.

so true i been playing as an OP summoner even before he started his Streaming tirades and his Build threads.

P.S. i never made a video or a thread page for my builds (evidence)so this shows that maybe He didn't start shit but maybe fell on the same idea as me but decided to make it public unlike me!!!!!
Última edição por Dextera em 12 de fev de 2014 11:23:32
"
Fourist escreveu:
Well it looks like the kid finally got mad enough to pack up his toys and go home.... I took notes for myself as I saw this coming.

Here are the links to the 86 point scion build and the finalized low life scion build. I dont have all the answers but if you need help hopefully someone following this build will know!

86 point Scion Summoner build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvryC5JARiq9KyG6qPye18ipNNZIVIOss_o-sWSzpks1N44jx3Q2sR6ZX52Nbr_zFkvM64f4KTipnoBmG8kW3Pimlh3bKSkGHSn1vnsM6-eiDCZu1gsdGcRmKKPq0DOGIsHf7CZit6-6TJx2q9tq4kxzcv5caj6cIf8bJPY9G2QsnqRGW8h4dFNDQKphwu_rSm6HPZfqAFy_311XGZOfMvFXWEJeApEQETbkxng==

Finalized low life Scion summoner build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8QlxEvEZYVIBcvGYYZihpsGo8c3B0UHaoksCepKPoppSpNKpgrCiymLOkvbzQKN2Y3gz8nQ2NEBEZxRwZKyE25TipV1lj1W69k52aeb55wu3FNf8aApILkgwmG0YhAiGuKr49Gj_qQEZAzks2S85MnmK2ZmprPm6GbtZ2uncSmrKbrpwiqxKxHsHe0DLTFtve3MbiTvjq-vL-XwQDBxcLswzrDbcaeyT3KSsy80NDZC9kT2xrb590N4YjjhOq66yzrY-vu7BjyHvVL9tr31_qA-tL7Cf5J

Good luck fellow summoners!

Thx for the builds!
Out of curiosity, just for anyone who knows or is willing to answer, what is the point of the remote mine for your specters? It's been bugging me for a while now :D
"
SCUBAST3V3N escreveu:
Out of curiosity, just for anyone who knows or is willing to answer, what is the point of the remote mine for your specters? It's been bugging me for a while now :D
more damage modifier on remote mine applies to spectres' damage, since spectres do damage.
same idea with trap and sunbelt
Haha, just after posting that, I read the entire effect of Remote Mines and noticed the 30% more damage. Thanks for the answer though :)
I saved a copy of his witch build before he deleted that as well. It doesn't have some of the latest stuff but it has most of what you need.

If anyone wants me to send them a copy I have it saved in a word doc, just let me know and I can send it on.
This guy was an arrogant retard, glad the guide and him are gone.
nothing to see here
ppl move along,,let this be the last necro
Última edição por Hectrix em 17 de fev de 2014 11:44:02
I was following this build, does anyone have a similar one or an updated 1.0.6 skill tree?

Much appreciated if anyone can help.
Última edição por Agent_Wesker em 17 de fev de 2014 15:17:40
If you scroll up a little bit someone linked an archive of the build and its information that is mostly complete

On second thought ill just re-link it here. Credit goes to the guy in the thread who archived this!

http://web.archive.org/web/20140208160040/http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/721029/page/1
IGN: Fourist
Última edição por Fourist em 17 de fev de 2014 16:35:19

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional