[2.2] Wurpo's quill rain + cast on crit build (aka stress test build) [not scion anymore]

Can you give us a bit more information about your other items? (Stats, Links, Gems)

i play your build since 3 Days. i got a 5Link QuillRain from my EA-Mara and its a rly fun build. i will try your new Singletarget taday.

greetings
"
Posewicht escreveu:
Can you give us a bit more information about your other items? (Stats, Links, Gems)

i play your build since 3 Days. i got a 5Link QuillRain from my EA-Mara and its a rly fun build. i will try your new Singletarget taday.

greetings

Here's the full set of gear I use

Spoiler

I have lightning warp with reduced duration to move around, as well as a critical weakness curse and a conversion trap. The conversion trap is to convert elemental reflect aura rares and kill their allies safely.
rly nice. thx for the update.

i need way more accuracy i think. what is your crit chance with LA and Frenzy?
Hmmmm, one thought:

if you had Voltaxic would that be an option? I'm pondering this because voltaxic converts lightning damage to chaos damage - hence no worry about refelct.

However it's only half as fast...
Wouldn't it be stronger if u had EK on all of the things instead of ice spears/arc and switch lightning arrow-chain-GMP to split arrow - pierce/fork
Hey wurpy

coming close on younow :) just need that darn 6L quilly

Gear:
Spoiler

Workin on 6S volls and 6L my other Quill
Spoiler

i have like 1,8 k HP frenzy 40% crit and LA 37% Crit unbuffed

But i think i need that coldsnap to do maps with propper DMG arc by itself does not do enough...
And i dont know but is there a Critmalus if you facetank mobs? i can shoot like 20 times and no crit walk a bit away and crit come instant

Addapted the build a bit so you get more HP, specialy the 12% hp node at scion start
Última edição por Nebucadneza em 13 de nov de 2013 10:48:07
"
Posewicht escreveu:
rly nice. thx for the update.

i need way more accuracy i think. what is your crit chance with LA and Frenzy?

I have 40% with both with my power charges up, my accuracy is pretty questionable, I have a lot on gear but my hit chance is still only like 84%, it seems to still work fine though.

"
Dumblet escreveu:
Wouldn't it be stronger if u had EK on all of the things instead of ice spears/arc and switch lightning arrow-chain-GMP to split arrow - pierce/fork

Nope, lightning arrow hits in an AoE around it and with gmp/chain hits a massive amount of times with only a few enemies, even two enemies is enough for a huge amount of crit procs.

"
hyper_ch escreveu:
Hmmmm, one thought:

if you had Voltaxic would that be an option? I'm pondering this because voltaxic converts lightning damage to chaos damage - hence no worry about refelct.

However it's only half as fast...

I was actually thinking about that for a while, it would depend purely on if the chaos damage change would outweigh the damage loss. I don't actually have a voltaxic to test this though, and I'm pretty sure it's mega expensive.

"
Nebucadneza escreveu:
snip

Yeah, I was considering redoing a few of the points to extra life, I very often survive accidentally going to town on ele reflect packs, but more life would be much better.
Última edição por Wurps em 13 de nov de 2013 18:01:09
what did you use to level? Would love to try this build out but just wonder what the most efficient leveling build would be to get to the 60+ levels.
"
Wolvenborn escreveu:
what did you use to level? Would love to try this build out but just wonder what the most efficient leveling build would be to get to the 60+ levels.

Lol, I forgot to mention this build is a pain to level. I'll make a section in the main post about that.
haha figures :) Appreciate the help! Looks like a crazy fun build to play. I was wanting something different for my scion.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional