Act Three progress update

I want act 6 boss to be Jay Wilson. And i want the game to have at least 10 acts.
"
Exudering escreveu:
I want act 6 boss to be Jay Wilson. And i want the game to have at least 10 acts.
Whats the boss for act 7 then?
Bill Ropper?
Lemon curry?
Última edição por Hildos em 23 de nov de 2012 01:58:34
Greust.Has.To.Die.
Hes an ahole. Really. DIE ALREADY GREUST !

I will be very disappointed with he doesnt die in a3.
Boss of Act 3 will be Jay Wilson.
"
ketero escreveu:
I'm hopping for the Act III boss to be called Blizzard. He could stop attacking during 10 seconds every time he changes the skill he's going to use. BTW, he would never drop any rare or unique drop.

Also, it should be the only enemy in the game that drops gold.

I dun often post this, but- LOL! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Also, he should mumble a disclaimer with his death stating that you don't get to own the gold he drops, you're merely licensing usage thereof.
"
Flab escreveu:
Also, he should mumble a disclaimer with his death stating that you don't get to own the gold he drops, you're merely licensing usage thereof.

so much win :D
Sounds awesome :D

Remember not everyone that likes PoE are hardcore gamers(with hardcore I mean ppl that have loads of time), which means we have to take the casual route and won't play alot of races but rather the hc/sc leauge version. This gives us an emotional connection to our character, which makes us sad when they die/or wipe. I've stopped playing/testing just because I got to close to my char, I can't take it further, I would rather not want to cry when he disappear!

Thank you to all the coldhearted hardcore gamers who help GGG polish this game :D
"
Syyynd escreveu:
Sounds awesome :D

Remember not everyone that likes PoE are hardcore gamers(with hardcore I mean ppl that have loads of time), which means we have to take the casual route and won't play alot of races but rather the hc/sc leauge version. This gives us an emotional connection to our character, which makes us sad when they die/or wipe. I've stopped playing/testing just because I got to close to my char, I can't take it further, I would rather not want to cry when he disappear!

Thank you to all the coldhearted hardcore gamers who help GGG polish this game :D

He doesnt even disappear. He changes leagues. I find that so good, that i even i will play some HC chars in OB.

Or will that system change ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional