Act Three progress update

Nice with more act futures and open beta coming soon =)).. Will the game release like Summer 2013 ? =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Open Beta in december (2012!) is kind of the 'release' - all later improvements and addtions will come 'on the fly'.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Soft releases followed by updates and tinkering could almost become the standard in the future, so long as your initial release is polished and deep enough.
Is the final boss named after Chris?
If the end boss is Invalesco, I am so sticking to Fellshrinding.

Lordofinternetetc: I was going for bitter, passive aggressive AND dismissive, so I am pleased two of the three were clearly conveyed.:)

Maybe I should be less detailed next time. Hm.

Ahanyway, the stash tab thing has oodles of threads and this aint one of them.

Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
I hope that the act III boss can't be cheesed with totems
"
Pam escreveu:
I hope that the act III boss can't be cheesed with totems

What he said :P

Would love to see a portal cooldown introduced as well or a portal re-entry timer, portals are kind of silly in party play right now too.
Última edição por Desbris em 21 de nov de 2012 12:41:04
awesome news !
"
Antilurker77 escreveu:
"
Monster skills are a major area that we're currently finishing up. Over the last few weeks, the depth of monster abilities has improved to the point where it matches the previous acts (or is more complicated in some cases - there are some awesome synergies). Act Three is the highest act in the game at the moment, so the fights are the most complex.

Good to hear. Monsters were by far the weakest aspect of the game right now and I look forward to the update.

yea i think the same thing...
I'm hopping for the Act III boss to be called Blizzard. He could stop attacking during 10 seconds every time he changes the skill he's going to use. BTW, he would never drop any rare or unique drop.

Also, it should be the only enemy in the game that drops gold.
Indie games reviews http://www.BitMaiden.com
Última edição por ketero em 22 de nov de 2012 07:06:17

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional