Act Three progress update

I am so excited about act 3. Honestly it doesnt seem real to me still..
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
but I can confirm that it's not Bestel.

why its not possible to quote you directly?

/speculation mode on: the sentence above implies that the upcoming boss will be someone we already know, from wraeclast's inhabitants... for the "real final" fight I'd expect Piety as opponent, but I dont think this will happen already in act 3 but much later (from the life cycle plans of GGG for POE) ^^

So, who could it be? Greust? or Eramir as uber-strong evil mage?? /speculation mode off

we'll see it soon...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Última edição por Mr_Cee em 20 de nov de 2012 03:15:33
I very much look forward to building a character that I know won't be wiped! I fear for my coronary health...

thanks for the update GGG!
Última edição por nebb1234 em 20 de nov de 2012 03:31:54
great!
can't wait..
Última edição por stingwwe em 20 de nov de 2012 03:54:37
"
For plot reasons I am not spoiling what the final boss is, but I can confirm that it's not Bestel.

Of course not. Bestel is the Act 4 boss :P
Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!Increased Gore!

I wanna buy the shit out of that if you can with the microtransaction thingy.

This looks awesome, cant wait for act3 and OB!
Its always in the last place you look
i simply cant find the words to state how much win is in the OP... if the final boss of act 3 isnt bestel, then im thinking what some other people are thinking, and that it will possibly be one of the npcs that weve already met, and that starts my mind to wondering...
"
Aminence escreveu:
"
There are other areas such as purchasable cosmetic microtransactions (animations, weapon particle effects, pets, etc) that we have been working hard on. I'll cover their progress in a future update

The disapointment.

It's nice that this game is not a pay to win, but pay to have more contents its even worse, and I'd rather pay the game 20~ bucks initially for all the contents than partially. =/

That's my opinion.

It's The World's Smallest Violin, Playing Just For YOU
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
You know its only cosmetic stuff in the item shop? If you are disappointed by that then lol....

Maybe you misunderstood it and thought it read that other acts/areas being released will be purchasable (Which is not what it says but could easily be misread as so)
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional