Full-size image of the Passive Skill Tree

25 mb of... awesomeness
"
gluemchen escreveu:
Having this this as a poster would be great. Downside is.... i don`t think i have a wall big enough to take it on.

Other downside is (I've thought about this for months and I don't believe it is unique to Closed Beta), once you print it and mount it to your wall, it is likely to change.

It's the nature of the beast....
Cool poster, but I don't see suprises in the skill tree. I was hoping for some in the area of the dualist that almost nobody is playing.
Really awesome.

"
Tindraa escreveu:
Other downside is (I've thought about this for months and I don't believe it is unique to Closed Beta), once you print it and mount it to your wall, it is likely to change.

It's the nature of the beast....

Yep. The skill tree will continue to change to suit PoE's needs whatever those may be in the future. I think these official renders should be stamped with the patch version (and maybe even a date) to help avoid confusion in the future.
Forum Sheriff
Well uuuhhhm,

am i allowed to crop some parts out of it and use them as avatars?

Yes yes
Are we gonna get a fixed version? The duelist area looks pretty goofy
Broadband internet was created soley for the transmission of this image file. Success! Technology, you now have a purpose!
This is my new religion.
release open beta so I can give you all my money
This needs the be the way the grid looks WITHOUT points in it...and to tell if there is one in a node the "ring" around the icon should glow like gold or a "light" (golden glow type look). That would be super sweet!! just my input :P

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional