Poll about new Darkness and Wild bundles

If you didn't buy a Darkness or Wild bundle, what was your reason?

I already had microtransactions from the bundles
26612.01%
I did not know about the bundles
28913.05%
I would purchase if I had spare points but don't want to buy points for this
1858.35%
They were too expensive
1416.37%
The bundles were of no interest to me
115652.19%
I plan to purchase later this week
341.53%
I never buy microtransactions
1446.5%
"
Delmas escreveu:
Not a fan of getting about 50% of stuff I want and 50% I could care less about for a marginally discounted price.

More or less this, while the discount is nice, but bundles have things in them that I don't want and wouldn't use.

Voted that the bundle was of no interest to me as the only thing I'd have wanted was weapon effects from both.

I'm tempted by the daily deal though!

I'm also terrible for micro transactions providing the price is low enough I'll buy regularly. yet priced too high and I'll never buy, mostly on principle (unless it's awesome... :D ).
I want:

Some kind of elemental beetle or friendly snake based pet.
Some other kind of spell totem (not tiki)

I wan't more pretty stuff, I feel like the armor in game and a lot of the cosmetic items are a bit mundane. I understand the art style you're going for but thought I'd express my opinion anyway. GLOWYS AND WINGS AND BADASS NINJA COSTUMES PLS.
I already had most of the items from the darkness pack so i voted "I already had microtransactions from the bundles"

I did buy the wild pack though! :)
A few things to say here. I think you could do a better job of presenting the packs. The paragraph of text listing the items doesn't sell very well. To actually see what items you are getting a user will have to go back and forth between the regular shop pages multiple times. Better to actually have a list that includes screenshots and regular prices so the user can see what they are buying and what they are saving.

Next certain types of microtransactions appeal differently to different people. Personally I have no interest in pets. Others may not have any plans in the near future to make a player that uses cleave. The results is most players will look at the list of things they are buying and have at least 1 or 2 items in there that doesn't add value to them. Then they would go back and compare the total price for those things that do interest them. Which means work.

It would be much more work for your devs, but if you made a bundle that allowed the player to choose what items went in it you might have something more appealing on your hands.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
I selected "The bundles were of no interest to me". I've bought about 8 transactions and even though I don't have the cleave animation or rain of arrows, I just don't like how they look, personal preference thing. Otherwise I would have already bought them separately.
Put that white Tabula Rasa T-Shirt in the bundle and I will buy it immediately :)
Where is the "waiting for the fire themed bundle" option? :P
I would expect that anyone who does not use either of the 2 skills in the bundles would never buy either bundle.
I think more bundles could have been sold if they were build enabling bundles.

What I mean is, Why not add gems and/or low level uniques that helps both skills(rain of arrow/cleave)? I would not look at this as pay to win either, unless people consider uniques that are worth maybe a chaos ingame pay to win? The way I see this, it would attract "new players" to start a character and feel some what powerful until they need to upgrade their gear.

so for example Rain of arrow bundle will start with all the cosmetics + silverbranch + rain of arrows + faster projectiles.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional