[0.9.13] Kripparrian's Bow Templar Build

"
BlackCorsair escreveu:
* for Hardcore so both variants have 220-230% increased hp:

Will templar archer be nice on merciless with EB and plenty of damaging auras and main skill - Elemental Hit with supports with only flat damage, like added lighting damage and added cold damage - using this bow:

so base physical damage will be near 0, but look at this bow attack speed - like 3-4 attacks in second. With added elemental damage will be nice?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0CcQSzBVsMfRB_FE0UsBVQFm8XUBkuGYUaOBzcHRQkPCSqJ6kn7TKJNuk6MENjRtdJOklRTC1N2FBQVElVxlfiWGNY9VnzWm1dxl8_YG1mnme9bRlxTXKpd-V82X1Tfll_xoFvgh6DOIuMjHaMz49GkFWaz5uhnYCdxJ48ogCio6cIp1ynhKyYrKq2hrcxuJO53byfwBrB88aextjPZdDQ1BnUj9rd2wvd8-Fz42rjn-dS7DjtIO5v7w7vfPAf8XbyL_Pd9kj31_rS_c8=

or its better to take some dex nodes and take bow with good damage and rely on Lighting Arrow, and to take Iron Grip to add Str bonus to projectiles?
like this variant -
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0CcQSzBVsMfRB_FE0UsBVQFm8XUBmFGjgdFCQ8JIskqiepJ-0yfjKJNuk6MDrhPC09D0NjRtdJUUwtTdhN41XGV-JY9VptXcZgbWaeZ71s9m0ZbqpxTXKpd-V6uHy7fNl9U331fll_xoFvgh6DOIjxi4yMdo9GkFWaz5uhnYCdxJ48ogCio6ZXpwinXKeEqW6sWayYrKquk7Xytoa3Mbc-uJPAGsHzxBXE9saexq7PZdDQ2t3bC93z4XPjaudj7DjtIO5v73zwH_F28kXzcfPd99f60v3P_gr-jw==

ofc some dmg auras too, but dmg will be not only from auras, and i can add % support gems in LA.

im not so experienced with that bow , but it seems to me like its shit for a bow templar. You need elemental dmg on your bow and gear to scale it. Thats the whole point of it.

Like rings en weapon give alot of those stats ( +x-y fire dammage/cold dammage/lighting dammage)
hmm, ok, thx4answer!

Could u plz answer another small questions?

1) Iron Grip worth going to the center? ofc there are also plenty of 8+8+12 life nodes, so for Hc it must be nice anyway?

2) big passive skill circle with Body and Soul at the end - worth it to waste 6 points on it for EB elemental-bow-templar? or more life nodes are better?

3) right now i use Lighting Arrow + Fork + Weapon Elemental Damage + Faster Projectiles + Additional Accuracy for crowds and for single targets like bosses - Elemental Hit + Added Lighting Damage + Added Cold Damage

Both attacks supported by auras Wrath and Anger (and later Hatred, havent mana for it now)

What you would like to change in it? Or maybe i should use Lighting Arrow both for crowds and bosses, just replacing fork with for example added lighting damage or lighting penetration?

Thats my equip on my 48 lvl ele-bow templar. (not very tanky, was pretty close to Rip 4-5 times because of fast/teleporting monsters.)
[connected supports without skill-gems are just for leveling these gems for future]
Spoiler

And his passive tree (right now have 5 points, thinking of going to Eldritch Battery or to center for life nodes and Iron Grip or to take big Body and Soul circle):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbDH0QfxRNFm8ZhRo4HRQkqjKJNulG103YVcZX4l3GYG1mnme9d-V8u31TgW-DOIuMjHaPRpBVm6GdgJ48ogCnCKeEtoa4k8Aaxp7PZdDQ2t3d8-Fz42rsOO0g8B_zcfrS
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Última edição por BlackCorsair em 18 de fev de 2013 16:17:57
I don't know why ppl question if this build still works or not... once you get to higher levels, you will see the LA+chain+lmp combo pretty much...everywhere...

My vers of the build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113GtQTkIkVHKU8y0ew4gpu4k1fiOtgaOKcIDH135TKJTdinhNrd2CSPRhB_BLOMdpBVNsXQ0Mae8B8CcR8Cm6HPZcWKogAEB2e9VcavbEyz7m8Wb0z_LR88LW0Zd-PB864-gh6io2eb2wt_xiku1I9-WRGWud0OSPIv7w7jhKIu51LAUYhrUEJUSfPqGdeMNl8_cFJVS_ZIJpVte4zPtUhQUFhjxtgnqVptJDynXElR8NlJO3J-FE2do_yrgUmyOGZP

I chose not to get RT, and rather got some crit nodes. With a crit mod on ur bow or global crit mods on ur other items, it's easy to reach atleast 30% crit chance. This is enough to start shock stacking. Do not worry about the nerf to shock stacking, if you have a strong physical + Lightening dmg roll on your bow, the mobs are dead within 1-2 shots. Thus, not much point in stacking...But if you are worried about it, just do what I did and get crit chance nodes.

I went further to the shadow side of the tree and got Arcane power as well, since all of you who follow this build will most likely prefer a lightening dmg mod on ur bows.

I'm at level 70 right now with 30% crit chance and 32% shock chance (static blow + chance to shock node w/ conductivity curse), we're looking at a very good chance to shock mobs as well as a chance to deal a high amount of dmg to kill an entire mob with just 1 spray of arrows due to the crit probability.
"
ChocolateDrop escreveu:
I don't know why ppl question if this build still works or not... once you get to higher levels, you will see the LA+chain+lmp combo pretty much...everywhere...

My vers of the build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113GtQTkIkVHKU8y0ew4gpu4k1fiOtgaOKcIDH135TKJTdinhNrd2CSPRhB_BLOMdpBVNsXQ0Mae8B8CcR8Cm6HPZcWKogAEB2e9VcavbEyz7m8Wb0z_LR88LW0Zd-PB864-gh6io2eb2wt_xiku1I9-WRGWud0OSPIv7w7jhKIu51LAUYhrUEJUSfPqGdeMNl8_cFJVS_ZIJpVte4zPtUhQUFhjxtgnqVptJDynXElR8NlJO3J-FE2do_yrgUmyOGZP

I chose not to get RT, and rather got some crit nodes. With a crit mod on ur bow or global crit mods on ur other items, it's easy to reach atleast 30% crit chance. This is enough to start shock stacking. Do not worry about the nerf to shock stacking, if you have a strong physical + Lightening dmg roll on your bow, the mobs are dead within 1-2 shots. Thus, not much point in stacking...But if you are worried about it, just do what I did and get crit chance nodes.

I went further to the shadow side of the tree and got Arcane power as well, since all of you who follow this build will most likely prefer a lightening dmg mod on ur bows.

I'm at level 70 right now with 30% crit chance and 32% shock chance (static blow + chance to shock node w/ conductivity curse), we're looking at a very good chance to shock mobs as well as a chance to deal a high amount of dmg to kill an entire mob with just 1 spray of arrows due to the crit probability.

I like the looks of this build. What is your chance to hit?
"
Gorgatron escreveu:
"
ChocolateDrop escreveu:

My vers of the build:

It's only 70%, but I've never experienced any problem with it. Not sure how the chance on hit works, but I with atleast 1.8 aps, I don't notice anything.
Is the build still viable or is something like this better?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AtQTkIilP7DhX4nflMokEsxRNAnHwH6IAgW-ePE3YjHZ8u_NxJIs9D8T2J-0ZLtSPud3yL-8OZ5spLny4PfxYY8bYUFCMz_ZIXz8abBmFJKo26eNqna6nCLiTDH0Qf8ae2CQ2xY9G0NDPZVXGFm-boWe97m8fAgQHTLMtH20ZwfOCHtsL

Also, what kind of stats am i looking to get on my gear?
IGN: xBourne_
"
ChocolateDrop escreveu:
"
Gorgatron escreveu:

It's only 70%, but I've never experienced any problem with it. Not sure how the chance on hit works, but I with atleast 1.8 aps, I don't notice anything.

I'm not sure I quite agree. No doubt that LA is strong, but what most people don't realise is that it requires high accuracy. In fact as a templar, I'd go so far as to say it needs to be paired with RT or Lioneye's, because it will be incredibly hard otherwise to get your hit chance up against end-game mobs.

For accuracy levels between 70-80%, imo split arrow is better. I estimate from my calculations that at these levels, SA+FA is comparable to LA+LMP when exactly 3 of the initial projectiles hit mobs, and overtakes LA+LMP significantly if 4 or more of SA's projectiles connect. Furthermore, LA+LMP requires 2-3 more skillpoint invested towards static blows to be effective, while SA doesn't.

The math is a bit more complex, but here's my attempt to explain as simply as possible. LA+LMP+Chain hits up to 36 times per shot. However, due to the cascading nature of these hits, many of these are only triggered if an earlier projectile connects. So without high accuracy, LA's damage potential cannot be realised. (This applies to shock stacks too.)

In contrast, SA+Chain hits significantly less times, approximately half as many depending on which level you keep SA at. By the same logic, SA has less dependency on accuracy compared to LA.

TL;DR - LA is strong, but needs (i) very high accuracy; and (ii) static blows. If you don't have either, imo you'd be better off with other skills.
IGN: SpartanZ
"
ChocolateDrop escreveu:

I like the idea but you'll probably want to rethink your concept.

Simple put down:
If you shoot an enemie your hit chance will be checked.
If the Crit procs, your hit will be checked again. If it misses, your shoot remains normal.

The lower the hit chance the lower your chance to crit.
So with the removal of +chance to shock on lightning arrow, is this build still viable?

I started leveling and now I see that lightning arrow has been changed. Any way I should change my build or is it still possible with just the 20% from passives?
hopefully, someone shed some light for this build. Really wish to start this out.
IGN: Linsfamily_ST

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional