Content Update 1.0.1 Video Preview

New charges will make everyone look like a christmas tree, gg.

Just a minor aesthetic annoyance. Everything else looks neat.
IGN:
@Antilogy
I like the changes (even though the purity nerf hits me really hard). I hope that the max resist increase on the new Auras is higher then it was on purity (like 1-2%)

I have to say I really dislike the look of the new charges, something in between would have been nice.
Purity is only strong because of how easy it is to run as a 2nd aura with it's 40% reservation cost. Instead of nerfing what it does, why not change the mana %? Seems preferably to producing 3 new auras that barely anyone will ever use.
Última edição por Thunderflux em 10 de nov de 2013 17:24:49
With each "Content Update" Solo Players get dismantled more.
Charges don't look great, but they are more clear.

Purity change is fine. Swap out the max res aura for the area you're in. Wasn't aware Purity was that high on the chopping block. There are still lots of bigger problems to fix.

Are we going to see a matching enemy elemental damage reduction to go with the Purity change?

New Descent seems fantastic.
its somewhat annoying that every new patch auras get fucked more. i really felt using the slots and reservation is enough of tradeoff.

fking do it like icefrog and make small intelligent nerfs just dont [Removed by Admin]
Última edição por Bex_GGG em 10 de nov de 2013 17:28:01
"
karlklaps escreveu:
its somewhat annoying that every new patch auras get fucked more. i really felt using the slots and reservation is enough of tradeoff.

fking do it like icefrog and make small intelligent nerfs just dont *censored*

Inbefore Hilbert comments on stupid One Shot Mechanics , although he isnt completly wrong.
Última edição por Kamro em 10 de nov de 2013 17:29:11
i'm sorry, but the new charges looks terrible. i don't get it why would you like them to be so visible anyway, as you can see amount of stacks on buff icon. it's not like you counting circles flying around you every time, do you ?
"
Kamro escreveu:
With each "Content Update" Solo Players get dismantled more.

I feel the same as you, the real problem is that playing in groups makes the game unplayable (at least for me). So i have to stick with solo play and its very poor looting system (sometimes i even miss D3 loot ><)
Nice!
Shadow masterrace.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional