ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
Mateo_swe escreveu:
When it comes to gear, for example ring stats like 10-33 added phys damage, added 2-50 lightning damage dont affect the EK damage, right?
How about for example the unique ring Berek´s Pass, it have 10-15% more fire damage and 30% increased damage while ignited.
Will those apply when using EK?

First one doesn't work, the second (Berek's) does work.

However, 15% increased Fire damage is almost nothing on EK. A very small porion of your total damage is Fire, about 25%. The added damage while ignited affects it all, but good luck getting ignited :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
So I recently sold 1 of the rings I was using, and said ring gave 133 ele resists, so without it I dropped quite a bit in all 3. Luckily I had a somewhat leveled Purity of Elements, but now I'm wondering, can't I just keep using Purity of Elements and not have to worry about getting so much resists from items and instead get more IIR, Damage or Life?
"
Exiled_Wanderer escreveu:
So I recently sold 1 of the rings I was using, and said ring gave 133 ele resists, so without it I dropped quite a bit in all 3. Luckily I had a somewhat leveled Purity of Elements, but now I'm wondering, can't I just keep using Purity of Elements and not have to worry about getting so much resists from items and instead get more IIR, Damage or Life?

You can, but you're losing out on something to do that, too. Either another Aura you're not running, or "life", since mana IS life. It's quite possible to get good IIR without Purity, but if you wanna go all out you might have to use it, unfortunately, however.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
hi ZiggyD i am currently following this build so far i have reached lvl 41 just a question im not quite sure about which boots would be best to equip currently using
but wondering if i should use this for mana regen
Hello, I have a question about your cast on hit 4-link. Does that mean to keep those gems at that certain level and not to take them past that mark due to the efficiency of the mana cosr at higher levels of those gems? Or can you go ahead and level all of those gems up all of the way?

Or is the reason you keep the CWDT because of the 780 damage it takes to make the gem proc?

Thanks in advance
"
RainBabe42 escreveu:
hi ZiggyD i am currently following this build so far i have reached lvl 41 just a question im not quite sure about which boots would be best to equip currently using
but wondering if i should use this for mana regen

I wouldn't care about boots so much on level 41. You'll change them soon anyway. Aim for movement speed, life and armor/ES - that's it.
Here are my boots I'm wearing atm (lvl 80):

May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
CantripN escreveu:
"
Mateo_swe escreveu:
When it comes to gear, for example ring stats like 10-33 added phys damage, added 2-50 lightning damage dont affect the EK damage, right?
How about for example the unique ring Berek´s Pass, it have 10-15% more fire damage and 30% increased damage while ignited.

However, 15% increased Fire damage is almost nothing on EK. A very small porion of your total damage is Fire, about 25%. The added damage while ignited affects it all, but good luck getting ignited :D

Well, i only using Berek´s Pass ring right now when i´m leveling up.
I have noticed a sustantial damage increase when killing those dogs who explode in fire when they die.
I get ignited and i really notice the damage increase.
I would love to try a Taming ring and see what this do for the damage.
"
Mateo_swe escreveu:
"
CantripN escreveu:
"
Mateo_swe escreveu:

Well, i only using Berek´s Pass ring right now when i´m leveling up.
I have noticed a sustantial damage increase when killing those dogs who explode in fire when they die.
I get ignited and i really notice the damage increase.
I would love to try a Taming ring and see what this do for the damage.

This is NOT a crit build. As such, The Taming sucks, since we don't inflict many status effect. Except when we crit, and then the fight is over anyway :D

My EK is at 7k damage atm, but if I want to increase the DPS of it, should I aim for more spell damage or more cast speed from items?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional