ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

Any Reason why inner force is not picked up?
IGN: IRDIFFERENT
"
doncuomo escreveu:

In "100 onwards" section of Passive Tree there is info:

"Finish off by getting Inner Force, Path of the Savant and the Life/Mana nodes as you see fit."

I'm gonna get it just after finishing Influence + two life nodes - so I'll be level 85. Quite OK I guess.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Última edição por _phlv_ em 13 de jan de 2014 05:12:09
"
"
doncuomo escreveu:

In "100 onwards" section of Passive Tree there is info:

"Finish off by getting Inner Force, Path of the Savant and the Life/Mana nodes as you see fit."

I'm gonna get it just after finishing Influence + two life nodes - so I'll be level 85. Quite OK I guess.

ah gotya, cheers
IGN: IRDIFFERENT
"

The only thing which doesn't work for me (or in my opinion is not worth of using) is Discipline aura. Why? Simply because it does not give anything besides ES but reserves back in worse case 60% of mana. I'm running Hatred + Grace + Clarity and Arctic Armor having still 1100 mana for free usage. Don't need really any Discipline here.

That's it :) Again thanks for great build, I'm getting lot of fun with it.

Biggest benefit of Disc is the added mana regen it gives you. But if you don't need it, you don't need it.
Is the build on the main page still viable and good?
"
Is the build on the main page still viable and good?

Yes, iv just leveld up a 77. Works Aamazing, and so easy to solo maps its inasain!

I was going to ask, is it worth getting Doom Cast right next to Eldritch Battery ?

Its like 2 points away =/ Crits should be verry helpful tho.
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
Casildar escreveu:
"

The only thing which doesn't work for me (or in my opinion is not worth of using) is Discipline aura. Why? Simply because it does not give anything besides ES but reserves back in worse case 60% of mana. I'm running Hatred + Grace + Clarity and Arctic Armor having still 1100 mana for free usage. Don't need really any Discipline here.

Biggest benefit of Disc is the added mana regen it gives you. But if you don't need it, you don't need it.

Frankly speaking I don't see any stat on Discipline which would add mana regen. Discipline gives you more Energy Shield so in this build means more mana, but it takes back some mana reserved so for me it doesn't make sense. The Aura which does mana regen is Clarity (which I'm running all the time btw).

Cheers
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
Completed 2 ChallengesCasildar wrote:
"
Completed 2 Challengesphlawski wrote:

Frankly speaking I don't see any stat on Discipline which would add mana regen. Discipline gives you more Energy Shield so in this build means more mana, but it takes back some mana reserved so for me it doesn't make sense. The Aura which does mana regen is Clarity (which I'm running all the time btw).

Cheers

Well, Seems like the MORE mana you have, the MORE it will genereate, when i turn on my energiyshield aura i allmost get another 100 mana per secend generated :) So its rly worth it.
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Mana regen is based on max mana, so discipline gives ES -> max mana -> mana regen. It's definitely worth using for me, especially when I'm running fast clears (meaning I'm moving a lot, and artic armour is draining a lot). I'm considering swapping it out for slower content (solo mapping), except that it's blue, and I don't have a lot else to run that's blue.
Loving the build so far, but i have a few questions sorry if they have been answered earlier.

im 59 right now and being on domination i've dropped some nodes (Thick Skin), and ive been thinking about picking up some others (Charisma & Mana Flows) before i start working back through the templar ES nodes. Can anyone provide some insight as to how these play out?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional