ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
Mateo_swe escreveu:
I have been thinking about if it would be possible to combine Righteous Fire with this build.
I do have pretty good life regen as it is now and i could run the life regen aura (Vitalty) without problem, maybe it is enough to compensate for RF.
Do you think this would totaly damage the Artic Armours fire reducing abilities?
I mean, maybe the AA gets busy with reducing fire from RF and have no power to reduce the fire dmg from the monsters?

It is a sweet idea though, RF does 59% MORE spell damage at lvl 20 (no quality) and 15% extra at quality 20.
This is MORE spell damage, it multiplies with other damage.
I had a thought of using some items to further enhance damage.
I have a Bereks ring, giving 30% more damage when ignited and RF sounds like ignited and it works with EK.
Other items with + to firedamage affects damage done by RF but not increasing the damage taken by RF.
The more i think about it the more sweet it sounds, if now it only is doable together with AA and EK.
Anyone ever tried something like this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/709248

It's under the Witch section but it could easily be applied for a Scion.
If anyone wanted to craft an endgame wand for this build you might be interested in crafting from this.

ilvl 79 imbued, PM me an offer if you want.
@Doge_This_DPS
Hi mates,

very nice TP, but any defence against stun and freeze?

CU in game
No really defence against stun and freeze but somehow it seems not matter so much as the build is very tanky.
The few times i have died it was due to chaos damage from that damned exile and my chaos res was at minus values.
In the beginning of the build when i was in Nemesis/HC and didnt have full lightning res (about 60%), i encountered some dual rares and one of them had the storm herald mod.
Then i got shock stacked majorly and died... ;-(
I could have avoided this though, i was just stupid enough to lower my resists (temporarily i thought).
If one have full capped resists it is pretty OK.
Of cause some of the hardest things still do major damage.
how about using critical strikes with this build?
is it worth it? Need some opinions please
Última edição por starblox88 em 10 de fev de 2014 16:06:12
One can do quite good damage without critical strikes so there is really no need.
I can guess that maybe reflect can start become an issue but i have never tried it.
Why couldnt this work just as well? How come Ziggy says only scion can build this.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEC4wSzBS0HpQhnES0RlhRNFSAW8xcvGDwY2xkuGjgc3CFgJjwn7Sj6KaUqTSycLOktHy-dMZ41kjrYOuE8LT8nQKBBh0NjRKtJskp9SshN2E3jTipQUFRJVa5V1lhjWPVZ81uvXz9gS2TnZp5noG0Zbqpwu3FNdO108XrvfIN_xoCkgW-CEIIegseFMod2jHaMz46-j6aQVZMnkzqaz53EnjyeuaIAoqOmV6eErFmsqrXytzG3PriTud29J8AawfPE9sauxtjN-tSP2wvdDd-w51Lr7uw47w7xdvIv8kXz3fZI-ej60vzF_gr-jw==
Última edição por llxiaxio em 11 de fev de 2014 21:41:04
"
Masterswotl escreveu:
If anyone wanted to craft an endgame wand for this build you might be interested in crafting from this.

ilvl 79 imbued, PM me an offer if you want.

Why would someone start crafting that junk wand, omg..
"
llxiaxio escreveu:
Why couldnt this work just as well? How come Ziggy says only scion can build this.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEC4wSzBS0HpQhnES0RlhRNFSAW8xcvGDwY2xkuGjgc3CFgJjwn7Sj6KaUqTSycLOktHy-dMZ41kjrYOuE8LT8nQKBBh0NjRKtJskp9SshN2E3jTipQUFRJVa5V1lhjWPVZ81uvXz9gS2TnZp5noG0Zbqpwu3FNdO108XrvfIN_xoCkgW-CEIIegseFMod2jHaMz46-j6aQVZMnkzqaz53EnjyeuaIAoqOmV6eErFmsqrXytzG3PriTud29J8AawfPE9sauxtjN-tSP2wvdDd-w51Lr7uw47w7xdvIv8kXz3fZI-ej60vzF_gr-jw==

You don't even get MoM until level 93???? Is this a tested build, or a bit of PoE-warrior'ing?

After looking at it more closely, I guess it could work. Thing is that Ziggy said (I'm pretty sure) that Scion is the best positioned for taking all the required nodes.

p.s. learn to spoiler ;)
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Última edição por Bjorn_Angannon em 13 de fev de 2014 01:26:33
"
llxiaxio escreveu:

He didn't say that only a Scion could run this build; he said he chose the Scion because she has the easiest time picking up all the defensive nodes he picked up. A Witch, for example, would have an easier time picking up Ethereal Battery, but would have to spend more points to pick up Iron Reflexes and Mind Over Matter, so she doesn't really gain anything over the Scion. This applies to every other class, so no one class really has an advantage over the other.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional